Chapter 22: Hating the bad boys name: Who dunnit? 2

Recap

I sighed. "Well, I'm officially all caught up on how we got stuck here in school on the Saturday we were all supposed to go the warm, luxurious Greece."

Shakira arched a brow. "So how do we get out of here?" She asked.

I frowned. "That, I don't know."

Part 2:

Bree's PoV

"I'm really hungry . . . " I complained. " . . . And I'm really thirsty."

Harper looked around at all of us. "Someone must have food."

When nobody said anything I sighed. "Let's all split up, and see if we can find anything to eat."

I turned to Ryder. "I'm with you."

He looked bewildered. "Me, why?"

I smiled. "You can save me from all the dragons lurking around the school."

He gave me a look to say he didn't believe me. "Uh huh."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, if I get tired of walking you can carry me. Sofia you're coming with us too."

"So that means 5 groups of 3?" Amanda asked turning to look at me.

I nodded. "Correct, now let's go."

~*~

Sofia stomped her foot in annoyance. "I can't believe that there's no food."

"Wait, you guys came for food in the cafeteria, did nobody think of trying there?" Ryder suggested hope tracing his voice.

"Uh yeah, there isn't any food in there. Who knew that on Saturdays the kitchen staff didn't have any food in the storage cabinets?" I asked sheepishly.

"And you call me the idiotic one." He
murmured under his breath, still loud enough for us to hear though.

All our heads snapped to the sound of a piercing scream. "That's sounds like Megan." Sofia said gasping worriedly.

"Come on let's go." Ryder said taking off down the hall, Sofia and I following.

When we got there we saw everybody stood in a circle. Liam in the middle.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Liam's got cookies and a bottle of Lucozade." Megan said angrily.

I gasped. "Please don't tell me it's . . . "

She nodded and on aced a hand onto my shoulder. "Yes it's pink lemonade."

I frowned and turned to Liam. "How could you this, huh?"

Liam pouted. "I'm sorry, but I'm hungry and I don't wanna share."

I nodded walking into the muddle if the circle where Liam was stood clutching his bag. "It's okay, you can trust me."

He arched his eyebrows. "What?"

I sighed. "You don't have to share with everybody, you can just share with me, do you promise?" 

"Don't trust her." Luke warned.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up Luke."

He nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll share but just with you."

He slowly gave me the bag and when it was close enough for me to grab I did so and ran away.

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled as footsteps came running behind me.