Chapter 7: Hating the bad boys name: Twin gut feelings 1

Part 1:

Bree's PoV

"No, do the one that will make you look like a dog." Luke said rolling his eyes, trying to snatch the phone from my hands.

I moved the phone from his grip, turning to raise a brow at him. "You trying to suggest something Luke?"

He scoffed. "Come on Bree, you know that's not what I meant."

It was a Saturday morning. Luke and I were on my bed messing with the Snapchat filters, don't judge us, we had nothing better to do.

"Maybe we should take a normal picture." He suggested.

I nodded and stuck the phone in front of us, turning it on an angle. "Ok then, say cheese."

We smiled whilst I took the picture and then added it to my story.

I looked down at my phone as I got a text message from Brec.

Start of text convo

Brec - Hey what's up?

Bree - Nm you?

Brec - Sofia, Cole, Ryder, Harper and I are all going to town. You and Luke wanna come?

I smiled at the message. It would be good to hang out with some of the girls and guys. I guess it sounds like fun.

Bree - Kwl, meet u there.

End of text convo

"So we're going to town then?"

I jumped in shock and fell off my bed, landing on the floor. Luke also fell on the floor in a hysterical fit of laughter.

I slapped him on the arm. "Luke you scared me. What the hell."

He looked down at me. "Sorry . . . "

I nodded, accepting his apology but that was before I heard the rest of it.

" . . . Sorry that you're really clumsy."

I got up off the floor and slapped him in the chest. I outstretched my hand to help him get up as well. Before he was all the way up I 'accidentally' loosened my grip on his hand and he fell back down. I smirked smugly. "Oops, look who's clumsy now."

~*~

Right now Brec, Harper, Luke, Cole, Ryder and I were in McDonald's sat round a table.

"I have an idea . . . " Harper started off.  " . . . Let's play truth or dare."

I shook my head. "Yeah let's not do that. We used to play this game all the time and somebody always got hurt."

Like pointed his finger my way. "Yeah Bree you're right, I agree with you."

Brec nudged me slightly. "What if we agree that whatever happens we can't get offended. Everybody put hands in." One-by-one people started to put their hands in.

Luke and I watched the hands wearily, it was obvious that we were reluctant.

"Oh come on princess what can really happen?" Ryder asked with a smirk

I gulped, feeling a knot grow in my stomach. "I don't know now but this isn't going to end right. I can just feel it."

Luke nodded slightly. "Me too."

Harper sighed and turned to Luke and whispered something in his ear. When she pulled away, a smirk adjusted on his face. "Maybe it won't be that bad." He reasoned.