HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT...i think.

Good morning/evening, night:

It's a bird...it's a plane...no it's Kiyah Christine and I have something very important to tell you guys...

...I have entered Hating the Bad Boys' Name into the 2017 Wattys.

Everyone get excited!!!

You better have heard me right because I'm too lazy to repeat it...😏

Tell you parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, that random guy you always see across the street-- actually don't, it's a little weird.

I am eternally grateful to you guys for all the support in getting HTBBN to the position it is in right now.

side note: You guys have heard 'I'm the One' right? Justin Bieber is soooo cute in the video.

Anyways

Anyways...back to the main issue at hand. I'm not forcing you to care about what I'm saying and if you don't, I won't turn psycho and try find out your twitter handle to start beef with you over the phone...I would rather start with you on the streets *jokes, I hate fights!*

Truthfully, I just wanted to make you guys aware as I am really proud of my book, I've put a link below to the rules if you're reading this and have your own book you're thinking about entering.
⬇️

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1EaJrlcK1D

I love you all and thank you, from your favourite unicorn loving girl, Kiyah Christine💋

P.S - there's no one in this world that loves unicorns more than me. Byeeeee!