Chapter 8: Hating the bad boys name: Twin gut feelings 2

Recap:

"Dare!" I exclaimed, a massive grin finding it's way to my face.

Everybody stared at me with wide eyes and mouths open.

Harper smirked mischievously. "I dare you to kiss Cole."

My grin quickly dropped and was now replaced by a frown.

And that was the sentence that nearly made me piss my pants.

Part 2:

Bree's PoV

It felt like time had stopped.

Okay I'm lying, it didn't feel like that but it seemed cooler then saying Sofia, Cole, Ryder, Luke and I stared at each other for a second.

If you're wondering where Harper is, as soon as she said the dare she ran out of the fast food place like we had a disease or something.

Luke filled the awkward silence. "So I guess Bree has to kiss Cole."

I shook my head. "This must be a mistake, she might have said Luke."

They all looked at me like I was crazy. Let's be honest after hearing what I said out loud I'm starting to think I'm going crazy myself.

"So-you-think-Harper-said-to-kiss-your-brother?" Ryder drawled out in confusion, still dazed about what I said.

I shrugged. "She could have. They're more people in prison for incest then you know."

Luke sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I doubt that's what she she. My name sounds nothing like Cole's."

"You know what . . . " I started off but I was cut off by a person I least expected.

"Nobody has even asked me if I wanted to kiss Bree." Cole said looking between us all.

We all turned our heads to the voice. I was so caught up in my little rant that I totally forgot that Cole was even here.

"Well do you?" Sofia asked with a little hope in her voice.

Cole shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal, it's just a kiss. You know?" Great, this is just absolutely great.

Please note the sarcasm.

Sofia's face faltered a little bit. "Yeah I know. Maybe you both should just get this over and done with so we can carry on with the game."

I groaned a little. "Do I really have to do this?"

"Well unless you wanted your body on snapchat I suggest you do." My brother said.

I looked at Cole and sighed. "Uh, can I speak to you for a minute?"

He nodded and signalled with his head. "Yeah sure, over there."

Cole and I both got out of the booth and walked away from our friends.

"So this kiss . . " I started " . . It won't affect anything. Just a friendly thing we're doing because of a dare right?"

He nodded and shoved his hands into his front pockets. "Yeah of course, I wouldn't want it any other way."

With that Cole grabbed my waist and started to kiss me.

Ryder's PoV

Bree looked at Cole and sighed. "Uh, can I speak to you for a minute?"

He nodded and signalled with his head. "Yeah sure, over there."

They both got out of the booth and walked away from us.

The next thing I knew Cole was kissing Bree. I felt something inside of me that
made me want to pull them apart and punch the living daylights out of Cole.

I felt weird, was I jealous? I couldn't be jealous, I don't get jealous, like ever. So why did I feel like this? So out of place, so uncomfortable?

Something was definitely wrong and I needed to go figure it out. I got up out of my seat and headed for the exit.

I gave one last glance to Bree and Cole and then left.

Bree's PoV

I was connected to his soft lips for about 10 seconds before I placed a hand on his chest to pull us apart.

I watched his bright blue eyes and he stared at back mine before we broke off the stare and turned to look back at our awaiting friends.

I frowned, Ryder had gone and Sofia was getting up to leave. "Sofia, where are you going?" I asked her.

She carried on walking to the exit. "Oh, I have places to be." With that she left.

I turned back to Cole and he looked confused. Before I could say anything he spoke up. "I have to leave."

I frowned. "Have I done something?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You haven't done anything. I just need to go think about something."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Okay? Are you sure I haven't done anything?"

He planted a smile onto his face. "I'm sure, don't worry." He then turned onto his heels and headed out the exit.

My brother dragged his shoes against the floor as he walked up to me. "Well, I guess it's just us then, little sis." He mused, whilst stroking my hair.

I quickly swatted his hand away and flattened out my hair. "I guess it is."

He pinked my cheeks and grinned up at me. "Awe Bree, don't be upset. We all know what they say: twin gut feelings are a good thing. And I recall we had those gut feelings."

I scoffed. "Yeah, but as usual, we didn't listen to them."

~~~*~~~

A/N:

PICTURE OF LUKE PLAYED BY ETHAN DOLAN.

WHY DO YOU THINK SOFIA LEFT VERY ANGRY AND WAS SO HOSTILE TO BREE?

❤️VOTE❤️
❤️COMMENT❤️
❤️SHARE♥️

Kiyah12xox💋