Chapter 37: Hating the bad boys name: Babe pull my finger

Bree's PoV

"Hold your horses." I said running to the front door.

I opened it to reveal all my friends. I smiled opening the door wider for them to come in.

"Where are Luke and Ryder?" Alec asked

I shrugged. "Upstairs somewhere, I'll get them." I went to the bottom of the stairs and yelled "Ryder, Luke get your lazy asses down here."

A couple of seconds later, they were downstairs.

"It's still weird you living here man." Liam said to Ryder.

He shrugged "I've gotten pretty used to it, in fact maybe this could even be permanent."

I snorted "You wish."

He turned to me and winked "So do you."

I made a face at him. Everybody broke off into their own little conversations.

I turned to a grinning Brec. "What?" I asked

She shrugged "So do you." She said in an extra low voice trying to imitate Ryder.

I rolled my eyes "He's just messing."

She laughed "Right."

I rolled my eyes "You're making nothing into something."

She sighed dramatically "I just love, love."

I checked her forehead "Are you okay? Is it because Eric's away that you're coming down the illness called 'getting all romantic because your boyfriend isn't here'?"

Eric went tux shopping with his other friends, which was cool I guess. Eric and Brec do spend a lot of time together so it's nice to see them having some time apart.

She swatted my hand away "I can live a day without Eric, I'm not that sad."

I laughed "Of course you aren't"

"Everybody ready to go?" Amanda asked

Megan smiled "Let's go."

~*~

"We're here, let's go find some pretty dresses." Sofia said dragging me out of Cole's car.

Brec, Sofia, Cole, Ryder and I went in Cole's car whilst the other evened themselves out between Alec's car and Liam's.

"Calm down. I don't do pretty." I said to an eager Sofia.

Sofia shrugged "I also don't do sweatpants but I wore them once, so if I can wear them you can wear a nice, pretty dress."

I sighed "Fine, but I'm not wearing anything pink."

She stuck her hand out for me shake "Deal, now let's go."

I shook her hand and raised a brow suspiciously "Why don't I trust you?"

She grinned "Just come on."

Brec and Sofia latched themselves onto each one of my arms.

"This is gonna be fun." Ryder said smirking.

"Why?" I asked

"I'm gonna get to see Bree in a nice big puffy dress."

I groaned "At least you didn't say pretty."

~*~

"Alright Bree you ready?" Sofia asked me outside of the changing room curtains.

Brec and Sofia had already found their dresses and now it was my turn. Brec chose this baby pink one with a love heart neck lace and sequins around the top.