Chapter 21: Hating the bad boys name: Who dunnit? 1

Part 1:

Bree's PoV

Present time:

"This is all your fault." Megan shouted, aiming the blame at Luke.

"How is this my fault? I wasn't the one who had to get her makeup bag from a teacher." Luke yelled back.

"Well I wasn't the one who tried to see his test scores before they were given out." Megan said turning the tables and pointing the blame at Ryder and Cole.

Ryder growled. "This isn't our fault."

Soon everyone began to argue about who's fault it was. "Guys! Guys!" I yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

Everybody stopped arguing and looked at me. "Why don't we re-tell the story and then we'll find out who dunnit."

Aspen raised a brow. "Who dunnit?"

I nodded. "Yeah, as in well find out who got us into this mess."

"This is such a waste of time, we'll tell the story and find out this is all Hana's fault." Liam said aiming a finger at her.

Hana scoffed. "How is this my fault."

Riley nodded in agreement. "Yeah, this is clearly all Brec's fault."

Brec gasped. "Don't you blame me."

Soon they were all back to arguing, I rolled my eyes. "Pickles!" I yelled. Once again people stopped their arguing due to the sound of my voice.

"Pickles?" Shakira asked

I nodded. "Yes pickles."

Harper raised a brow. "Why pickles?"

I shrugged and waved them off. "It got all of you to be quiet didn't it?"

"I swear she's adopted." Luke yelled, throwing his hands up into the air.

"You wanna start, alien boy? Somebody hold my hoops." I said already ready to have it out with him.

He raised his hands in surrender and I
nodded satisfied with his actions. "Oh yeah, I thought so."

"If you really want to find out who's fault this is then let me tell you . . . " Alec started off.

"Why can I not tell it to them?" Liam asked pouting.

Alec rolled his eyes. "Uh because I said I would first. Now listen. It all started 2 days ago . . . "

"Alec, just get to the point." Riley said gesturing with her hand to hurry him.

Amanda nodded in agreement. "Yeah babe this isn't the three little pigs, enough with the fairytale startings."

Alec folded his arms. "Fine, if you guys are just gonna criticise me I just won't tell it then."

Liam grinned and grasped his hands together. "Good then I can do it."

"No!" Everybody chorused in protest.

Ryder rolled his eyes. "Dude, can you please just tell the stupid story?"

"Yeah, please do." Aspen begged.

He nodded. "Fine, it all started 2 days ago . . . . "

~*~

. . . . "Where do you think we're going this year?" Hana asked Bree as they made their way into the school hall.

Bree shrugged. "I don't really know but preferably somewhere hot."

They both entered the hall to see the majority of our year already sat down.