Chapter 3: Hating the bad boys name: I sit next to who?

Bree's PoV

Once me, Brec and the rest of the girls got my schedule the bell rang and I headed to my first lesson, Math.

I hate math so much, I mean I wanted to be a fashion designer or maybe a model when I'm older maybe I'd need to know sums but why would I need to know what Pythagoras was?

Truthfully we didn't need maths, it was just a way of teachers punishing kids.

I walked into maths with Sofia since her and I had the same class.

I spotted my teacher over by her desk and walked up to her. "Hello miss. I'm Bree." I held out my hand for her to shake.

If I'm going to have maths I might as well make sure the teacher likes me so the year won't be totally awful.

I had to make sure I was nice, first impressions are everything.

"Hello Bree, I'm Mrs Lawson." She said taking my hand in hers and shaking it for a brief second.

I smiled up at her. "A pleasure to meet you Mrs Lawson."

I liked this teacher, she had shoulder length black hair and bold green eyes, she looked about in her early thirties.

I turned around to go take a seat next to Sofia when Mrs Lawson called my name. "Uh Bree?"

I turned around to see her gesturing me to come back. "There a problem?" I asked, walking back up to her desk.

She sighed. "Bree you haven't been here for the past year, so you need to catch up on some of our lessons . . . "

I nodded my head not knowing exactly where she was going with this.

" . . . So I'm pairing you up with the best math student in here, Mr Anders."

The name sounded awfully familiar, too familiar. I looked in the direction she was pointing to my widened in horror. "You're joking right?"

She shook her head. "No I'm not Bree, Mr Anders is one of the most talented mathematicians I have ever met."

I groaned and walked to the back of the class to my new partner. Him, out of all the people in this class, why did it have to be him?

I smirk took place on his face a he saw my presence. "Hello princess, what do I owe this pleasure to?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Don't talk to me." I grumbled.

He laughed slightly. "Oh come on Bree lighten up." He nudged my shoulder and I looked disgusted at where he had just touched me.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted louder than intended which made the whole class turn to look at me.

I looked down at the desk awkwardly, clearly embarrassed and Mrs Lawson gave me a stern look.

"Oh boy." I mumbled.

~*~

I narrowed my eyes. "Ryder I swear if you don't stop I'll . . ."

"You'll what?" He asked clearly trying to challenge my authority.

"I'll cut off your balls and force feed them to you." I threatened.

He looked worried for a moment before obviously realizing my bluff and going back to making that stupid sound. I rolled my eyes and put my hands over my ears trying to block him out.

This whole lesson consisted of Ryder distracting me either by nudging me, kicking one of the legs of my chair or just blatantly trying to talk to me. I hadn't learned anything and I'm pretty sure a teacher that liked me now hates me because it seems like all I'm doing is distracting her class, when it's really all Ryder's fault.