Chapter 30: Hating the bad boys name: Shakira likes who?

Bree's PoV

"Come on, you've got to tell me." I said urging them.

Megan sighed "Are you sure you're ready."

I rolled my eyes "Oh don't do that, I'm ready who is it?"

"She likes Ryder." Brec said

My eyes widened "Shakira likes who now?"

Megan placed a hand on my shoulder "Brec told me you like Ryder as well. I'm sorry."

I don't mind Megan knowing about my crush. After Brec I would say Megan was one of my closest friends, I know she wouldn't say anything.

Anger bubbled inside me. "I'm gonna kill her." I yelled

"Oh no you're not." Brec and Megan said dragging me out of the cafeteria

"Let me go." I shouted at them

"Not until you calm down." Brec said

They dragged me until we got into the girls toilets. Megan checked under all the stalls before speaking. "You should just speak to her."

I laughed "If I see her I'm gonna do more than just speak to her."

"Bree calm down." Brec said softly.

"How do you even know she likes him?" I asked

"I overheard Shakira speaking to Hana and Amanda about it. I went to go find Brec and she told me about your little crush." Megan explained.

"Bree think rationally. If you cause an argument everybody will find out both of you like him." Brec suggested.

"So what do you suggest I do?" I asked looking between the two of them.

"Well since you we know you won't talk to her without causing an argument, I suggest you say nothing." Megan said.

I raised an eyebrow "Nothing?"

Brec smirked "Exactly."

~*~

"Wait let me get this straight, you both like the same guy?" Luke asked an amused expression displaying on his face as he took books out of his locker.

I bit my lip and nodded slightly. 

He bursted out laughing. "Oh this is hilarious. This is like the Sofia and Cole thingy all over again." He chocked out.

I frowned "How did you.... never mind, It's not funny." I said folding my arms.

He scoffed as he wiped an imaginary tear from under his eye. "Of course it is, it's like a cheesy teenage movie."

I smirked. "You're right. It's the sequel to my brother was secretly dating my best friend."

"That's not funny." He said a scowl forming on his lips.

I rolled my eyes. "Then help me think of something."

He sighed finally ready to help me with my predicament. "What did Megan and Brec tell you to do?"

I shrugged "Nothing."

He scrunched his brows together in confusion "How could they tell you to do nothing? You're Bree, whenever you try to do nothing you always end up doing something."

My eyes narrowed. "I'm taking offence to that, so to prove I don't always have to meddle I'm gonna do zilch, nought, nada."

"Don't you think doing nothing will prove that you don't care enough to sort this out." He suggested.