Chapter 35: Hating the bad boys name: Sit down grandma

Bree's PoV

"Hey lazy ass, guess who's name starts with a B and is gonna be extremely late for school today?"

I fluttered my eyes open at the sound of my sisters voice.

My eyes widened "What do you mean?"

She laughed "School starts in 10 minutes, I'll see you later."

I grabbed her arm before she left my room. "Why didn't you wake me up then?"

She folded my arms "You stole my new jeans and wore them before I did and I still didn't get real revenge on Ryder for stealing my cereal, so I unplugged yours and pretty boys alarms clocks."

"Ok first off I prefer the term borrowed and really you made me late for school because of that?"

She shrugged "Don't come between me and my clothes."

I groaned and ran passed her into the spare room Ryder was staying in. I threw the first thing in my reach at the sleeping boy.

He instantly shot up and held his shoe in his hand "Must you assault me with my own property?"

I shrugged a smile creeping onto my face. "If the shoe fits, do you get it?"

He shook his head "When did you become the cringe type."

I waved him off. "It's early in the morning leave me alone."

He rolled his eyes "What do you want?"

"School stars in like 10 minutes, we're late."

Ryder scoffed "No worry, we'll just skip."

I only then took the time to notice his appearance, he bed head made him look extra adorable and I'll never get tired of seeing him shirtless.

"Yes you will..." Beth said coming into distance "...With our parents out of town for 2 days, I'm responsible for you guys, so if you don't go to school I will hurt both of you. Plus if you get in trouble I don't get those new pair of shoes dad promised me."

I scoffed "You can't keep tabs on us all day."

She smirked "I can't but Brec can, and don't even try telling her to lie for you because we all know she's a terrible liar."

I rolled my eyes "Where's Luke?"

She laughed "He left about 20 minutes ago and that reminds me, I should probably leave as well, don't wanna be late. I'll see you guys at school, have fun now."

With that she was gone.

Ryder sighed "Looks like we're going to school."

I nodded "Looks like we are."

~*~

"Ryder what do you have to say for yourself?" Our vice principle asked

He shrugged "I look pretty hot all the time, don't I?"

Mrs Willis sighed "You've been late several times this year, I warned you if you came to school late again there will be consequences."

Ryder rolled his eyes "What is it then? Oh let me guess, detention? Parents meeting, because let me tell you unless you're going to France that will be like really hard."

"I'm considering exclusion."

Ryder's eyes widened "You must be shitting me? If I get excluded from another school my parents will kill me."

"The only other thing I can suggest for you is to do the children weekend science camp to make up the time you've missed." Mrs Willis started off.