Chapter 17: Hating the bad boys name: To the moon and back

Bree's PoV

"Bree, please." Brec pleaded whilst tugging on the ends of my shirt. Almost mimicking a five year olds behaviour.

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to go with you."

Brec won this competition to model for some high end fashion magazine. She wanted me to come with her for moral support but I just wasn't feeling it.

She groaned. "You went to New York on a fashion trip for heavens sake. Why won't you do this for me?"

I sighed. If she really wants me to come then I guess that's what I'll do. "Okay fine, let's go."

Brec squealed and hugged me. "Thank you so much."

I laughed slightly. "Yeah, it's okay."

"How are we getting there?" Brec asked me whilst twiddling with the ends of her blonde locks.

Hmm, well Brec would usually have her car but she got her dad to drop to my house. "Taxi?" I suggested.

She sent me an eye roll and rested her weight onto one leg. "And who's got the money for that?"

I frowned once I realised she was right. "You're right. How about Luke?"

She grinned. "Now you're talking."

I walked over to my window and stuck my head out of it. "Luke, I need you." 

Brec walked over to me and placed a hand onto my shoulder in a consoling way. "Uh sweetie I think you're getting a confused, that isn't your house."

I rolled my eyes. "I know it isn't my house but that where Luke is."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Oh, okay then carry on."

I nodded in appreciation ready to call his name again but before I could do so a head bobbed out of Ryder's window. "What do you want?"

I sighed in relief at seeing the familiar face. "Please can you take Brec and to a modelling studio."

Luke scoffed. "No way."

I folded my arms. "If you don't, I'll tell mother who really broke her expensive vase that Bethany had bought her for Mother's Day."

He placed a hand onto his chest and gasped. "You wouldn't?"

I shrugged innocently. "Just try me."

He sighed and turned to look at Ryder  behind him. "Dude drop them to this modeling thingy."

I shook my head at pointed at Luke. "Nuh uh, I said you, not Ryder."

He narrowed his eyes. "That's gonna be a bit difficult since I don't have my car."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

He shrugged. "I was late for my curfew by a couple of hours so dad said no car for a week, it's no big deal."

I laughed at him, purposely louder than usual just to annoy him. "Haha shame."

He rolled his eyes. "Are you done?"

I thought about it for a while. "Mmm, not yet. Ha haha, shame on you . . .  okay now I'm done."

He folded his arms. "Good."

I sighed and ushered towards Ryder. "Ryder, come on now were leaving."

He ran a hand through his hair in an agitated manner. "I don't wanna do it."