Chapter 14: Hating the bad boys name: Posting on snapgram

Bree's PoV

"Bree, Bree wake up, come on." My eyes widened as the person shook me.

I got really scared and out of instinct, I slapped the person in front of me.

He jumped back and groaned. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Ryder.

I let out a scream and he hastily rushed towards to me and placed his massive hand over my mouth. "Don't scream." He warned.

He then slowly took his hand off and I just looked at him. "One that slap really hurt and two, you have some serious lungs." He complained as he rubbed his sore cheek. 

I sighed and sat up. "How'd you get . . "

I stopped mid-sentence as I realised that my window was open. "What are you doing here?" I asked deciding to change the question.

He groaned. "I'm bored."

I looked over at the clock on my night stand "At 8:15 in the morning?"

He shrugged and sat at the edge of my bed. "Well I went to the gym early this morning, so I've been awake for a bit."

I raised a brow. "You work out?"

He laughed. "Duh, where do you think I got these killer muscles from?" He asked pointing to his biceps that were showing as he was wearing a vest top.

I looked away trying not to smile. "You can't praise what you don't have."

He scoffed. "Please. I bet I have the biggest one's you've ever seen."

Ryder did have big muscles, anybody with a brain or not could see that. But I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of letting him know that I think that.

I rolled my eyes. "They're not that big, mine are easily are big as yours."

Ryder looked me and bursted out laughing. "Bree, you aren't exactly the fittest person. I don't think you can run down the street without getting tired."

I got out of bed and walked up to Ryder. "Well we'll see then won't we?"

I then walked into my bathroom to go and get changed.

~*~

"Wait . . " I said panting with my hands on my knees. " . . You're going too fast."

Ryder laughed at me and then stopped running. "Mine are as big as yours." He  said in a girly, high pitched tone, trying to mimic me.

I slapped his arms. "Oh shut up."

"We're nearly at my house, you can get a drink there." He said grabbing my hand and dragging towards his home.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I told you we should have brought water."

He shook his head. "Well I didn't think you'd be exhausted after six minutes of running."

My eyes widened at his revelation. "We had only been running for six minutes? It felt like twenty."

He grinned smugly. "Now that brings me back to the point that you're unfit."

"Yeah whatever." I grumbled.

We reached his house and entered inside. I walked into the kitchen to see Keeley and a women in her mid-forties.

The older women smiled at me. I'm presuming she's Ryder's mother

"I'll get you some water." Ryder said and I nodded.

"Hello, are you the girl that lives next door?" She asked in a welcomingly.

I smiled. "Yeah I'm Bree. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Anders."