Chapter 40: Hating the bad boys name: Fairytale madness

A/N:

THE DRESS BREE WEARS TO THE FAIRYTALE BALL

Bree's PoV

Aspen grasped her hands together in pure excitement. "You're gorgeous."

I had come over to Aspen's house so we could both get ready together and wait for Liam and Danny since we decided to share a limo.

I smiled and looked down at my dress. "Thanks, but I can't help thinking that  it's missing something."

Aspen eyed at my dress for a bit before she clicked her fingers and ran up to her dresser. She searched through this small purple box and pulled out a pair of white studded earrings.

I raised a brow. "Are you sure I can wear them?"

She nodded waving me off. "Of course you can, and I've already got earrings in, so I'm not gonna be wearing them."

Aspen looked beautiful, she wore a red kinda almost pink dress, quite similar to mine in shape. She put her hair in a tight bun and put on some lipgloss.

There was a knock on the door, seconds later, Matilda, Aspen's mother came in. "Honey your and Bree's dates are both at the front door."

Aspen grabbed my hand. "Let go then."

We grabbed our purses with all of our essentials in and headed downstairs.

We reached the front door and I swung it open to reveal Liam and Danny.

Danny gaped at me. "Wow, you look beautiful."

I smiled. "Thanks, you ready to go?"

He nodded and sent his arm my way for me to hook onto. "Yeah, let's go."

~*~

"Well . . ?" Brec asked panting slightly as she had just ran up to me.

Danny and I had been here for a while now but Brec being the drama queen she is wanted to come fashionably late so is only turning up now.

I sighed and lifted up my dress. Brec  groaned in disappointment when she saw what I was wearing on my feet.

"Converse, are you crazy?" She asked shaking my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. "Dude I've only just learned how to walk in heels, there's no way I'll be able to dance in them."

She narrowed her eyes and pushed out her lips. "Fine, whatever."

"So where's Eric?" I asked searching through the crowds of people for him.

"Oh he's with his friends . . " She said waving me off " . . The important thing is have you seen Ryder and his date?"

The sound of Ryder having a date made my blood boil. I know that I was being hypocritical since I have date too and all but the idea of Ryder here with someone else made my stomach turn.

I furrowed brows, intrigued to see who he had chosen over me. "Who is she?"

She smirked. "Ashley Terry and get this, she looks exactly like you."

I couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto my face. "Me?"

Brec gave a confused look. "Uh, you shouldn't be happy about this."

"Of course I'm happy about this, if she looks like me that means he wanted to go with me or at least he likes girls like me." I stated in an elated manner.

She grinned cheekily. "Well okay then, they're over there so let's go."

My eyes widened. "Wait, what now?"