Chapter 15: Hating the bad boys name: Get up or I fart

Bree's PoV

"Bree wake up."

I rolled around on my bed trying the avoid the voice. "Mvnmbhg."

"If you're gonna speak to me at least take your mouth off your pillow." I sat up to see Luke looking quite frustrated.

I sighed. "I said leave me alone."

Luke rolled his eyes "No, we have stuff to do today."

I looked at the clock on my night stand. My eyes widened. "At six o'clock in the morning, you can't be serious?"

I turned around and pulled the covers under my chin so I could still see him. "I'm going back sleep."

Luke sighed "Bree, no you're not. We have somewhere to be."

I raised an eyebrow. "Like where?"

He shrugged. "We have to set up for Ryder's birthday party."

I threw the covers off of me. "Ryder's birthday is today?"

He nodded. "We're having a surprise party for him. Wow great friend you are."

"Hey don't be like that . . . I am not his friend . . .,So I'm staying here." I said pulling the covers over my face.

All of a sudden Luke pulled the covers off my body and jumped on me. "Get up or I fart on you." He warned.

I hastily threw him off me and sprinted out of bed towards the bathroom. "You don't have to tell me twice."

Luke's farts are like the most disgusting fragrances I've ever smelled. They could to take out a whole city they're that bad.

Before I got fully to my bathroom Luke spoke up. "Oh and Bree . . ?"

I turned around to look at Luke " . . Do something about the nest on your head please." He finished off.

I faked smiled. "Thank you younger brother, how I so value your opinion."

I ran into the bathroom and closed the door but not before hearing him shout after me. "Hey I'm older."

~*~

"Can we go now?" Luke asked coming into the kitchen with his arms folded.

I looked down at my watch. "Chill out, it's only half past six and plus I have to finish my Cheerios." I said eyeing the delicious cereal.

He shook his head. "No you don't." Before I could even react Luke grabbed my bowl and dumped it down the sink.

I sat there mouth open as I stared at where my bowl used to be. "My . . but you . . why did . . my Cheerios!"

Luke shrugged. "Yeah, they're down the sink, now let's go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out the front door.

I pouted. "You're no fun."

We both got into his car and drove off down the road. "Where are we actually going?" I asked turning to look at Luke.

He looked at me blankly. "A forest."

I laughed nervously. "That doesn't sound like a place to have a party, it sounds like a place to be killed."

He rolled his eyes as he carried on driving. "Alec's dad owns a cabin. His dad said he'll lend it to us."