Chapter 36: Hating the bad boys name: Your butts ringing

Bree's PoV

"Hey guys." Megan and Hana said coming up to Brec and I in the school hallway.

I smiled "Hey girls what's up?"

"Have you heard about the dance we're having before school finishes?" Megan asked

Brec nodded "Apparently the theme is fairytale, so the girls get to dress up in ball gown dresses and put on glitter and everything."

I frowned. "I don't know wether to be happy about this Fairytale dance or not."

"You should be happy about it, since you finally get to wear heels." Brec said over-enthusiastically.

I scoffed "You'll never catch me in heels."

Brec's eyes widened "Don't tell me...." She asked trailing off.

I nodded "I'm not wearing heels, sorry to disappoint."

Apart from Brec and Sofia the rest of us girls are quite tomboyish, the only difference between the tomboyish girls and me is that they're willing to wear heels for special occasions. Me? There's no way that's happening.

"Bree can I talk to you for a second, alone?" Hana asked.

I shrugged "Sure, let's go."

I hooked onto Hana's arm as we walked down the hall.

"We'll talk about this later. Okay?" Brec shouted after me.

"No promises." I yelled back "So what do you wanna talk to me about?" I asked turning my attention to Hana.

She sighed "I wanna talk to you about Shakira."

I raised a brow "Shakira who?"

She rolled her eyes "Can we be serious for a second."

I frowned "You're really upset about this aren't you?"

She looked down "You guys are my friends, but Shakira's my sister. I feel like I'm betraying her by siding with you guys but..."

"You feel like you're betraying us by siding with her." I said finishing off her sentence for her.

She nodded "I don't know wha..."

She stopped speaking when she saw something that caught both her and
my attention. Shakira walked down
the hall with a group of girls, talking and laughing. When she saw that we
were staring at her she winked at us.

Hana gasped "Unbelievable, she said she was going to apologise for what he did."

I scoffed "Apologise? You must be joking, she wouldn't say sorry. Even if she did it wouldn't be sincere, I'm so over it."

She sighed "You know what? I'm done caring about Shakira's feelings, she's been nothing but rude and when she wants to come apologise she can, but anything else she has to say, I don't wanna hear."

"So that means...?"

She nodded. "Shakira who?"

~*~

"Bethany get away from me." I yelled running down the stairs.

"Hey I'm only sneezing, you're fine to talk to me." She said chasing after me

"I'm going with my friends tomorrow, I don't wanna get sick and miss out." I complained

Her long legs caught up to me as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

"I'm not even that sick." She said in a hoarse voice.

I cringed under her touch "Beth I love you and all so don't take this the wrong way when I say it but get your grubby little hands off of me you contagious blonde headed freak."