Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Monday – Challenge 1

 I open my eyes to the sight of Carver standing over me like a predator ready and waiting to pounce.

“Good morning little one” I look past him and see that all the girls are up and dressed and I’m the only one who’s still in bed.

“I believe I said good morning little one”

“Morning...Carver”

“Well get your butt out of bed everyone’s waiting on you little one”

I quickly scurry out of the bed and make my way into the wardrobe and put on my outfit it’s a white dress with sequins at the top and a pair of white pumps with a tiny bow on each pair. I quickly brush my hair knowing that I’ll have no time to shower and head back out.

“Let me see you little one” I swallow and walk closer to him and he inspects my body with lustful eyes and I know there’s nothing I could do to stop him from having my body again if he wanted it.

“Very nice, now that little one is ready I’ll explain the first challenge to you all....it’s actually quite simple you are to prepare breakfast for me each one of my guys will taste it and don’t even think of trying to poison me because you’ll regret it and get even worse than Chloe. There is a time limit of half an hour and you’ll only use the ingredients that are in the house”

He motions for us all to follow him and before I can move I get the sickly feeling again. I make it to the bathroom just in time as I threw up. I feel someone’s hand on the small of my back rubbing it in a comforting way and I immediately know that it’s Carver.

“There’s a good girl it’s nearly over” I shrug away from his touch not wanting his hands on me anymore. I stand and rinse my mouth out then walk into the room I’m about to walk over to Chloe when he grabs my hand and pulls me into his side.

“No you’re staying with me little one I can’t have you fainting” without another word he walks out of the room with his arm wrapped around me I want nothing more than to slap it away but I’m afraid of the consequences.

I look around me and nearly faint I knew he was a gang leader but he must be a very rich one at that because we aren’t just in a house we’re in a mansion. Everything is pristine and eloquent nothing out of place. He leads us down the massive stairwell and into a rather large kitchen that’s painted pure white.

“OK girls get to work, the challenge starts now and while you’re preparing the food feel free to ask me any questions this is the only time I’ll answer so might as well ask me”

I walk over and find some ingredients that I could use bread, eggs, sausages and beans. I start by putting the eggs on a frying pan along with the sausages. This is one of the worst challenges that I could have ever got because I only know how to cook a few things Monique cooked our meals at home....well what used to be home.

“Where are we?”Jessica asks

“The gang house or gang mansion”

“Can we ever wear trousers?” Lilly asks and Carver laughs at the question

“A woman should never be allowed to wear trousers plus they’re harder to get off than a dress. A dress gives the man free access”

I toast the bread and put it on the plate that Carver said was mine.

“What will happen to the girl who gives birth to your heir?” Ava asks

“I will not reveal that, the girl who has my baby will know after the birth and only she”