Chapter 24

Chapter 24 

The flash is bright like a flame is being lit in front of my face, I’m five months pregnant it’s been a month since I hit Frank and I have seen Angelica about the place but Frank steers her away from me all the time something about me being a bad influence on her.

Today is challenge 20 and for it we have to do a sexy photo shoot which consist of five stages:

Stage 1 is trousers and a simple top, Carver warned us beforehand that this was the only time we would be allowed to wear trousers.

Stage 2 is shorts and a strapless top.

Stage 3 is a cute dress.

Stage 4 is a swimsuit and finally stage 5 is wearing lingerie.

I’m on stage 2 right now wearing a pair of denim jeans and a pink top. I haven’t even mentioned the worst part yet Seth is choosing the clothes and changing us if we try to resist.

“Give us a twirl Dakota and pose for the camera” Frank snickers holding Angelia tightly around the waist. I do as he says and force a smile for Cruz and Labib who are snapping the photos.

“Make them good little one for whomever wins this will be the start of our family album” Carver smiles at me when I put my hands on my hips and pose for the camera.

When they finish Seth takes me by the arm and leads me to the changing room that has been set up for us to use. Seth smiles deviously at me as Drew leads Lilly out to the living room.

“I think we should go for Carver’s favourite colour what do you think Dakota?” I don’t say anything I just look down at my ever growing little bump and imagine a life away from here. I still have my doubts about whether I want to win or not because it would mean my baby living but it would also mean that my baby would become a part of the gang.

Seth hands me a long black dress with a bow on the front of it. I look at the dress and then at him he doesn’t even know the meaning of fashionable and the dress looks like something an old lady would wear to a formal event. Somehow I don’t think Carver is going to be very happy.

I change as fast as I can because I can’t trust Seth not to peek at me while I’m changing. Once I’m dressed he looks at me and then grabs me by the arm and we exit just as Amelia comes in, in tears.

“Please Max it hurts!”

Max trails her into the room “Shut up and get dressed!” he throws a dress at her and she sobs even more as she starts to change.

Seth drags me into the living room and throws me into the middle making me almost lose my balance.

“What the hell is that?” Carver asks Seth and I look down to the ground to avoid his gaze.

“Uh it’s a dress”

“I can see that but what I can’t see is her sexy little legs” Seth grumbles curses under his breath and Carver turns his attention to me “Come here little one” I follow his orders and walk over to him until we are face to face. He leans down and grabs the black material in his hands and rips the fabric until it lies just below my thigh.

He throws the piece of my dress across the room Bruce catches it and winks at me but my attention is diverted when I feel Carver’s hands crawling up my thigh. He keeps going and doesn’t stop until he reaches my underwear.

“Much better...you got that all on camera right?”

“Sure did Carver”

“Go on little one get out of here”

Seth grabs me and escorts me out of the room. Once again I see Amelia her skin is pale and she looks like she has seen a ghost. Her face shows pain and nothing else and she is holding her stomach. I instantly know something is wrong.

I go through the swim wear as fast as possible thankfully Seth let me wear a one piece when we came back I saw Amelia again.

For the lingerie Carver has ordered to be in the room at the same time. I was absolutely horrified when Seth choose black see through lingerie for me but put it on as he threatened to change me himself.

I’m now in the room again standing beside Chloe and Amelia. I try and cover myself with my arms and Carver notices.

He crooks his finger “Come here little one”

I walk towards him but stop when a scream pierces through the room. I turn back around and see Amelia lying on the ground blood pouring out onto the floor.

I run and try to help her as the other girls stand frozen. Seth moves me out of the road and checks her.

“She’s haemorrhaging Carver!” it all happens so fast next thing Carver is running with Amelia into Seth’s office followed by Warren.

I hope and pray that Amelia will be okay!

Carver’s POV

After hearing those four words “She lost the baby” I completely crumbled. I now hold in my arms what would have been my son, it’s funny how holding my son can make me crumble I’ve never felt this way before it shows that I’m weak and weakness isn’t good.

I hand Seth the baby “Burry it out the backyard”

“Please Carver don’t kill me I didn’t mean to lose your baby” Amelia cries

“I’m not going to kill you doll”

“You’re not?”

“No I’m not”

I turn away from her and turn to face Frank and Cruz.

“Don’t worry the boys are giving the girls a lesson in how to please a man in the kitchen” Cruz says

“What are you going to do man?”

“I’m going to make a call”

I walk out of the room out through the back door and watch as Seth buries Amelia’s baby. I take out my phone and dial the number.

“Hello Teddy speaking here”

“Hey Ted how are you?”

“Carve I’m doing great although dad’s on my case still he wants a grandchild...please hurry up and find me one already”

“Well that’s why I’m calling I have a girl her names Amelia and she lost the baby so you would have to wait a while before you try her again”

“You found me a wife?”

“Yup and she’s all yours for a price of course”

“What do you want?”

“I want an alliance and a promise if you have a daughter she be given back to my gang”

“Done...I have to tell my dad he’s going to be so happy I’ve found one at last”

“When can you pick her up?”

“Is tonight too early?”

“Not at all I’ll see you around nine o clock”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys I would just like to say thank you for reading and sorry it took so long to update things are all over the place at the minute with my little brother not being well.

thank you for all your support and if you could please comment it really does make my day!!!!