Chapter 16

Chapter 16

It’s the same routine again sitting and waiting for Carver to announce our challenge, today he has me wearing a sky blue dress. My bump has started to grow and now you can defiantly tell that I’m pregnant.

“Good morning ladies” Carver smiles and I see that it’s solely directed towards me and no one else “Today is challenge 8, each of you will be given to a member of the gang they will give you orders you are to do them without a sound that means ladies no talking, screaming, crying and defiantly no begging...when you hear your name move to the person.....Lilly you’re with Cruz, Dakota you will be with me as you’re the youngest and harder to control, Olivia you’re with Frank, Sophie you’re with Drew,  Chloe you’re with Seth, Ruby you will be with Max, Amelia you’ll be with Jared and finally Ava you’ll be with Howard....that’s everyone off you go tomorrow will be a counselling session”

The girls leave the room one by one leaving me alone with Carver once again.

“Come little one” I obey him and walk to his side.

We walk out of the room and into another room that appears to be a guest room.

“Sit on my lap little one” I know that the challenge has begun by the authority in his voice I don’t understand what he gets out of these challenges or what he’s looking for.

He sits on the bed waiting for me to come to him; he studies my movements and every step I take. When I reach him I sit down on his lap, he tucks me in closer to his body stroking my back with one hand and the other playing with my curly blonde hair.

“I don’t think I asked this last night little one how old are you?”

“17”

“One year older than him” he mutters under his breath and I wonder who he’s talking about “I’m 31”

I nod my head in response.

“Kiss me little one”

“I can’t Carver................. I’ll throw up on you” he laughs at me

“Oh little one that is the worst excuse I have ever heard....now kiss me”

I swallow hoping for a burst of confidence and thankfully it comes, I slam my lips onto his and he dominates the kiss exploring every inch of my mouth leaving nothing out. The kiss lasts for a few minutes then Carver puts me off his lap and onto the ground leaving me wondering if I did something wrong.

“Strip little one”

My breathing hitches and I use the end of the bed to steady myself, is that why he brought me in here to rape me again?

“Do not make me ask again little one...undress now”

He makes no move towards me he just stays sitting on the bed watching my every move.

“I can’t reach the zipper” I nearly barf at the words coming out of my own mouth but this is what it means for my baby and I to survive.

He gets off the bed and comes behind me his fingers poised on the zipper.

“May I have the honours?”

As much as I want to shake my head and tell him to get away from me I can’t so I merely nod my head. Carver pulls my zipper down all I hear is the thump of the dress hitting the floor and my heart beating so loud I think I’m going to faint from how loud it is.

I quickly bring my hands up to hide my body as I know the skimpy black underwear covers hardly anything.

Carver snatches my hands away and holds them in his inspecting every inch of my body. He then lets my hands fall to my side and he places a hand on my bump.

“You’re beautiful little one”

He bends down and lifts the dress off the floor and sets it neatly over the edge of the bed.

“Lie down on the bed little one”

I force myself to lie down on the bed and watch as he takes out the handcuffs that he used to cuff me to the table outside, he works quickly handcuffing me to the headboard.

He looks at me and shrugs off his jacket and I start panicking again.

“Relax little one”

He gets on the bed and hovers over me.

“Remember not a sound little one” before I have any time to think he strikes me hard on the face I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming out.

He keeps slapping me on my face and legs for what seems hours, my legs are covered in red hand marks and my face is covered in spit. I still can’t believe he spat at me and what’s worse is it made me feel so useless and feeling like I’m nothing.

He reaches over me and grabs something off the bedside table and it’s only when I see the glint in the light when I realise that it’s a knife.

I let out a scream as he brings it near me and he shakes his head at me in a warning again to be quiet. He brings the knife so that it’s hovering over my throat if I move at all the knife will pierce through my skin. He holds it there and keeps on looking at his watch, what the hell is he doing?

Finally he takes the knife away from my throat and I let out a breath I didn’t know that I was holding. He gets up off the bed and puts his jacket back on then throws me my dress.

“Get dressed little one the challenge is over”

He unlocks the handcuffs and I quickly get dressed.

“You can stay here for the rest of the day it’ll give you a break from the rest of the girls”

“Carver...why did you do that?”

“I hate crying and speaking back....my girl has to be able to hold her tongue and her tears”

When he leaves the first thing I do is run to the mirror in the corner and look at my reflection. I have a trickle of blood running down my neck where the knife cut me and my face is all bruised and red. The things a mother goes through for her unborn child I just pray that someone anyone will rescue me from this fight for my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so a lot of you having been asking about Angelica

and what happens within Seth's office .......so I have decided to do Angelica's POv next so stay tuned it will be up either tonight or tomorrow we'll see how I go

thanks for reading

please commment and vote

Rachel