Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The past few days all I’ve heard is crying babies, none of the girls apart from me, Chloe and Ruby really know what we are doing. I laughed watching Ava trying to change the nappy on her doll it was just too funny. Eve has been the worst though Carver has had to show her what to do and yell at her to shut the thing up, so she knows she will be eliminated today.

We are wearing the same dresses as the last time, pure white. Cruz and Frank escort us to the room with the huge stage saying nothing only grabbing Eve and trailing her up the steps onto the stage where Carver is waiting.

“Good morning ladies today we have our second elimination... and we all know who’s getting eliminated today....Eve....because she literally couldn’t take care of a doll so how could she take care of my baby”

“Do you have anything you would like to say butter cup?” he asks

“One day you will know the pain you put us through” Carver smirks at her and grabs her twisting her neck and she falls to the floor dead.

“So you have the rest of the day to yourself ladies to do whatever oh and this week’s treat goes to.....Low”

Carver exits the room with the rest of the gang and I stay with Chloe and we give her a little funeral.

“Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on”

Once the song has finished Chloe goes to get ready for her “Reward” with Carver and I go into the kitchen to make myself that sandwich I have been craving all morning.

I sit down at the table and am about to take a bite when Seth comes into the room.

“I can see why he calls you little one...you’re extremely small”

“I’m not that small”

“I would watch how you talk to me little one ...I have a lot of influence over Carver so I’d watch yourself”

“What are you his brother?”

“Close I’m his cousin and you just so happen to have my approval so if you’re trying to escape little one I’d forget about it....your fate has been pretty much sealed” he comes behind me and twirls a piece of my hair through his fingers.

“Don’t look so scared little one you’ll have to get used me...touching you...do you want to know why? Ok I’ll tell you yikes no need to go all ninja momma on me, I’m the doctor around here...I’m sure you’ve met Warren he’s more medical based and I’m more of an expert in little girls like you...I deliver the baby...I can make you scream and I can do a lot of other things little one”

“Why are telling me this?”

“Because I can’t wait until you defy Carver because I’ll be waiting...now that I’m back little one I would be a very good little girl if I was you...you don’t want to see me when I’m mad trust me on that”

He walks away leaving me in the kitchen, I push the sandwich away my appetite long gone. Carver warned us about Seth but I had no idea he was his cousin and what’s up with all that doctor stuff, one thing I know I don’t want to visit the doctor of horror anytime soon so I’ll do as he says and be a good little girl in order to keep my baby alive.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

short update stay tuned for more