Chapter 23

Niall POV

His words catch me by surprise and nerves fill my stomach. Just when things are starting to get normal again...

"Ni?" He starts. The sound of my nickname falling off of his tongue is enough to bring a flush to my cheeks.

"Mmhmm?" I respond, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm sorry," he blurts and then promptly sucks in a breath, waiting for my response. A wave comes and we float up with it, arms swaying to keep us treading and above the water.

He sees I'm in no rush to answer so he continues, spluttering out, "I was an idiot. We were fighting over something so stupid, I don't even remember what it was."

Well then, that's rude. He doesn't remember what made me, his boyfriend, stop talking to him for what feels like a year?

But then again, I don't know if I remember either... Something about Zayn's parents and telling them about us...?

"I just," He sighs heavily, "Niall I can't stand another minute with you mad at me. I...miss you," he says, well more like yells, but then whispers the last three words.

I was hoping he would finish with a different phrase, one where the word 'miss' is actually 'love' but I can settle for miss, for now.

"Say something, please," he begs interrupting my train of thought.

How long was I silent? Leaving him hanging?!

"I-" I start before he interrupts me.

"No-wait, don't say anything," he runs his shaking hands over his face rubbing his tired eyes.

"Harry," I whisper.

He doesn't move.

"Harry!" I say grabbing his hands with mine- making my feet do all the work to keep me afloat.

He looks at me with surprise evident in his expression.

"I forgive you," I say.

What happens next I will remember forever.

His face lights up like a- well, like a light- and he grips my hands tightly with his.

The silly smile I love so much appears on his face and he pulls me close to hug me. Which is quite hard to do when you are treading water. His bare chest collides with mine, both slick with water, and we manage to slide off each other in a very un-romantic way.

"Harry," I ask, "Can we go in now? My legs are starting to cramp up."

He pulls back laughing and I blush at my plea. I do work out, I shouldn't be /this/ worn out from just swimming!

Imagine having sex with him...

I blush a deep crimson at the thought. Why did I think that?! I mean I didn't want to think that, it just happened! Not that I don't want to but, it was an oddly timed thought. Okay moving on brain...

"Let's go," he says swimming towards the shore.

I follow, having difficulties keeping my eyes off of his muscled back.

How did I get so lucky to have such a caring and sexy boyfriend?

A/N

March 3

Wow so 500 years later I update...I'm so sorry!!!!!

Please LIKE this if you did like it and are happy Narry are together again!!!!!

COMMENT any mistakes you find and also any suggestions for the title and actual things to happen in the story!

Ps I put the date so I can actually see how long it will take me to write the next chapter!

I don't want to rush the story but I'm not really feeling it any more

:( hopefully my Narry heart will be more inspired soon!!)

THANK YOU FOR READING <33

*****NEXT CHAPTER WILL EITHER BE UP SOONER BUT SHORT OR LATER AND LONGER!!!!!!:)*****