Chapter 16 Part 3

Niall POV

Harry's dad comes up to me and shakes my hand, rather hard too. I shake back with just as tight a grip hoping to seem......manly-er.

Liam and Louis' parents congratulate us and Zayn's parents just stare at us in slight horror as if waiting for one of us to grab the other and start making out, which will never happen...in their presence.

Louis and Zayn's sisters are hugging each other saying hi, almost paying no attention to the adults and their brothers, who they haven't seen in over a month. Nice to see you too!

The fathers chatter away, heading to the living room to talk about football and other fatherly things while the mothers sit at the kitchen table to start gossiping.

Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and I stand there trying to decide what conversation to go to.

We end up joining our siblings in playing Uno, the first game they managed to find in our house.

Halfway through the game I hear, "Harry! Niall! Come here for a moment."

Harry looks at me with wide eyes and I return the look, grabbing his hand briefly before retrieving his crutches for him.

"Yeah?" I ask suspiciously once we reach the kitchen.

It's never a good thing when the moms get together to talk.

"We want to hear about how you became a couple, of course," Anne says as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well..." I trail off looking to Harry for some help.

"It just sort of happened," he says in his Cheshire accent.

I nod enthusiastically, already starting to back out of the room.

"Niall you aren't escaping this," my mother says narrowing her eyes at me, obviously noticing my futile efforts at escaping.

I sigh taking a seat at the table across from Zayn's mom and next to Harry and my mom.

"We want all the deets!" the mothers lean in like teenage girls gossiping about their best friends new relationship.

"Well...it sorta gradually happened. I liked Harry from the beginning but the deep feelings just started to arise a few months ago" I say blushing while looking into Harry'a eyes.

Harry grins widely at me holding my hand.

"I didn't feel like this about Niall until a few weeks ago. I wish I realized my feelings sooner because I've been missing out," he says not breaking eye contact with me.

I smile at him ignoring the mothers next to us as they 'awww' and 'ooo' at the appropriate moments, pretty much like an audience at an interview. But with less screaming.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They start chanting and my palms feel sweaty.

Harry's eyes are wide, one eyebrow raised in a silent question, 'Should we?'.

I send a fleeting glance to Zayn's mom who has an obvious look of disgust on her face.

"No no no, we aren't gonna kiss in front of you." I try to play it off as if it is obvious that we wouldn't kiss in front of them by putting emphasis on the words 'kiss' and 'you'.

"Do it do it do it!" they chant.

Harry leans in and whispers in my ear, "They sound like teenage girls."

I giggle and nod, agreeing completely.

I peck his lips softly but pull back sharply when I hear the sound of a chair's legs scraping violently against the floor.

Mrs. Malik is stalking out of the room while the other moms have a look of confusion on their faces.

"What...just happened?" Liam's mom Karen asks.

I clear my throat awkwardly and watch as all of the mom's heads turn to me.

Uh oh.

"Niall what was that you better tell me right now," My mother scolds me.

I look to Harry and he nods, but has a guarded look in his eyes.

"I don't know. It seems like she doesn't approve of our relationship but I don't know...."

I trail off to make it seem like I really don't know anything.

My mum raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you sure Niall?" she asks.

I swallow sharply, "Yup, promise."

Not.

Harry POV

The mum's leave the room to go talk to Trisha and I immediately grab Niall's face kissing him hard.

"You can't tease me like that," I say nuzzling his ear and neck.

"Li-like what?" he stutters, his face pink.

I peck him shortly on the lips impersonating him from earlier.

"Like that," I say grabbing his hand pulling him out of his chair.

"Let's escape before they come back."

We walk/ crutch hurriedly back to our sisters to continue the UNO game.

****

"I win! Woohooooo!!!!"

Daisy exclaims dancing around.

Seriously how did she do that? We are so much older than her!

I stick out my bottom lip pouting and Niall pats my knee reassuringly.

"Better luck next time Hazza," he whispers to me.

I take his hand in mine and, smiling at him, rub circles into his hand with my thumb.

I feel his hand relax under my touch and I realize just how much I like him.

I-I love him.

This is the first time I've ever thought about it.

I really truly am in love with him.

How his laugh booms through a room making everyone smile, his blue eyes that I get lost in so easily, his fit body, even though he might not think about it that way. His soft blond hair that is so hard not to touch.

And his lips. Oh his lips. So soft and kissable. I can't help but let myself be drawn to them. And him!

I smile at him with a loving expression and he smiles back, a slightly confused look in his eyes, but I ignore it.

I Harry Edward Styles am in love with Niall James Horan.

A/N

Nawwwww haha

Sorry it took me so long to update!

5 votes and 2 comments for next update?!IM BEING MEAN!!

VOTE and COMMENT!

And fan and read of course!!!!!