Chapter 16 Part 2

A/N

VOTE FOR ONE DIRECTION'S SEXY FACES!!!!

Harry POV

"Niallllll" I shout from my place on the couch.

"Harryyyy" he calls back in a whining voice that is most likely mocking mine. If I didn't like him so much it would annoy me. He's lucky...

"Come hereee."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

I huff and shout back, "Just come here!"

His deep chuckling sounds from the kitchen and I hear the chair legs scrape against the ground before the soft padding noise of his socked feet against the wooden flooring fills my ears.

"Yes?" he asks leaning against the door frame.

I let my eyes slide over his body, admiring his figure.

"Did you just call me in here to check me out?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yeah," I respond smirking back.

He rolls his eyes and is about to leave when I say, "No wait! Don't leave yet! I was kidding...sorta." I mumble the last part to myself giving him one last look over.

"I... Uh have something to show you!" I state wracking my brain for some reason for him to stay.

He raises an eyebrow at me and I point to my non injured foot.

"That is your foot Harry," he says in a voice that he uses with four year olds.

I roll my eyes at him and point to his hands.

"These are hands Harry,"

I nod excitedly and pat the spot next to me.

When he sits down I plop my feet in his lap instructing, "Now rub it," I say referring to my foot.

"That's what he said," he mumbles.

I laugh at his immaturity and smile when he starts to rub my right foot.

"Mmmmm, thanks,"

Niall sighs shaking his head. But he has a smile on his face.

"So is this the only reason why you called me in here?"

I bite my lip. "Well sorta. I just wanted to see you, it was getting boring in here all alone, the boys out bowling, you eating."

"Haz I just got into the kitchen about five minutes ago," Niall responds.

"Well...yeah. Can we finish our movie now?"

"Yeah," Niall gets up and grabs the remote hitting play.

Movies are our thing now ever since the boys set us up on those two dates.

Niall sits back on the couch and I snuggle into him, my head on his shoulder and my arms around his waist.

I move into him so forcefully he falls to the side.

"Geez Hazza! Calm down," he says with a laugh.

Now we are laying down on the couch, Niall in front of me and our legs tangled, my cast getting in the way preventing me from being completely comfortable.

I press my lips to his head and leave them there, inhaling his scent.

Niall.

"Yeah?" he asks.