Chapter 11

Harry POV 

It felt so good.  

But so wrong.  

But I wanted it, 

More than I should have.  

After leaving a confused and hurt Niall in the kitchen, I went to my room and flopped down on my bed.  

I kissed him, and it was amazing. I know that I can't just kiss him and flirt with him if I don't even know my feelings for him. So now I'm laying on my bed, trying to understand what I feel for Niall. Not what I SHOULD feel.  

When he smiles, it makes me smile even if I'm sad. His laugh, makes my body tingle. His touches do too. When he brushes me with his hand, I feel as though I have been shocked. When we kissed, it was amazing. Better than any kiss I have ever had before! And I like him.  

I have figured it out. I like him as more than a friend.  

What do I do now?  

I decide to act as if I never left him in the kitchen. I will continue to flirt with him, and act the same as before the kiss.  

Soon we hear the doorbell ring. Zayn's parents are here already? I thought they were supposed to be here tomorrow! I rush downstairs to help Niall finish the kitchen. I see Zayn leaving the kitchen to get the door as I walk in. I see Niall on the ground wiping tears from his eyes. The smile I had slowly falls off my face. I had done this? I had caused him to cry? I quickly walk over to him as he stands up. He pushes me away and my heart cracks a little. "Niall-" I start to say, but I am cut off by him saying, "No Harry, just go away."  

"But Niall I'm sorry. I really am. I wish I had never left the room. I wish we could go back in time to when we were laying on the floor and we just finished kissing. If I could go back, I'd kiss you quickly on the lips again before I would help you up, and we would hold hands for a little before we continued to wash the dishes. But all the while I would see your hand on a plate and I would wish I was that plate. I would envy a plate! Just because you were holding it, and not me," I finish and almost have tears in my eyes. I just admitted how I feel, with out coming right out and saying it! Niall smiles shyly at me and grabs my hand. What he was going to do next, I may never know because just then Zayn comes into the kitchen, saying that we need to talk to his parents about how we are not dating. He puts emphasis on the not as he sees us holding hands. We let our hands fall apart from each other's and we walk out to see his parents. When the see us they glare at us, thinking we are gay. "We aren't really dating you know," Niall says to them once we sit down. They look confused, looking back and forth between the two of us. "Yeah," I say, "It's just for publicity and to see how the fans react."  

We tell them the whole story and they apologize for treating us the way they did. If only they knew that Niall and I actually do like each other!

Niall POV  

Harry is perfect. Even though he hurt me, he made up for it by admitting his true feelings to me. He likes it too. He likes me touching him and flirting with him. We both like each other! I am buzzing for the rest of the day. Except when we told Zayn's parents the truth that is sorta not true anymore.  

When I fall asleep that night, I am thinking how much I like Harry and how we might actually have a future together.

Louis POV 

I wake up in the morning and stumble down to the kitchen. Liam is already there. I walk over to him and hug him. "Liam, you want to talk about it yet?" I ask, expecting the usual 'No' and changing of topics. But Liam lets out a sigh and starts talking.

Insert Title Hereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें