Chapter 13

Louis POV  

I didn't think that Harry and Niall would come right out and say they like each other! The look on mine and Liam's faces must have been priceless!  

I'm glad for them, but surprised that they had the balls to do it.  It must be insanely hard to come out to a bunch of other guys.

So now Niall is sitting on Harry's lap and they are whispering things to each other. Gah cute couples.  

I'm really missing El right now. But Liam needs me too.  He is majorly hurting becuase of what Danielle put him through.  He needs a friend that will be there for him completely right now.  

Speaking of Liam I turn away from the lovebirds and to the broken boy beside me. He is looking over the crowd with a sad look on his face, probably thinking of Danielle because of the dancing and wishing he were on that dance floor dancing with her.  

But I'm not going to be stupid and try to set him up with anyone because he is clearly not ready for that yet.  

Zayn walks over with a petite girl on his arm. She is short and thin with long brown hair and brown eyes.  

"Hello!" she says to us.  

"Hi!" I say back giving her a friendly smile before I turn to Niall and Harry only to see that they are so completely lost in each other that they don't even notice that the girl and Zayn are there. Idiots.  

Liam smiles weakly at her and waves slightly.  

"This is Shannon," Zayn tells us staring at Niall and Harry hoping to get their attention.  

"Nice to meet you!" I say to her holding out my hand for her to shake.  My hand engulfs her small one as we shake.  

Liam talks to Shannon politely and I motion for Zayn to sit down next to me.  

"New girl?" I ask.  

"Maybe.  She's really funny and nice.  I'll have to wait and see how things work out." 

I nod, agreeing with that approach to dating.

When we leave the pub after an hour or two, Zayn is slightly drunk, Niall and Harry are a little more than buzzed, and Liam and I are sober.  

Me, sober? Yeah I know, impossible. But Liam needed someone to talk to and be with for the night, so I assigned myself to be that person.  

I lead Zayn to his room and make sure Harry and Niall are in their own rooms, alone (We don't need any drunk sex happening on my watch) before walking to my room and stripping off my clothes and flopping into bed.  

As soon as I pull up the covers I am asleep.

Niall POV 

I am shaken awake by a frantic looking Liam the next morning.  

"Downstairs. Now." he says in a clipped tone that tells me I really need to go down there as fast as possible because something serious is happening.  

He walks out of the room and I follow him, the many things that could be wrong are running through my head.  

Harry is hurt, one of the other boys is hurt, a family member of one of us died, our new album got leaked, someone broke in last night, someone is in the hospital.  

I get downstairs and see all of the boys are there in one piece and are not crying. Well there goes half of the things that could have been bad.  I allow myself to breath slightly easier.

"What?" I ask nervously.  

Harry looks up and I meet his eyes. I am immediately drawn to the spot next to him.  What can I say, he has such a magnetic personality.   I grab his hand and curl up on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder. He squeezes my hand tightly and shows me the laptop. There is a video from a gossip YouTube account I recognize on the screen.  

I look at the boys who stare expectantly at me, before reaching over and hitting play.  

"Now in some more shocking news, One Direction's Niall Horan is supposedly cheating of boyfriend and fellow band member Harry Styles." I gasp and turn it up a little more.  

"This picture was taken last night at a bar in London. It is obvious that that is indeed Niall Horan, but who is the mystery man? The same source also provided us with a picture of Harry Styles with a raised fist about to strike this mystery man." A picture of only Harry and the guy is shown, you don't see any part of me in it at all.  

"And in other One Direction news does Zayn Malik have a new girl? He is seen laughing and talking with this young lady last night. And onto Liam Payne. It is rumored that he and girlfriend Danielle Peazer have split. More information on all of the boys later on." 

The video stops and I sit there in shock.  

"How..." I start but I don't even know what to say.  

"They know everything" Louis says in a creepy voice while looking around the room suspiciously.  

We crack up at this. Only Louis could turn a serious moment like this into a funny one.  

Once the laughter dies down, I revisit my question.  

"But really, how do they always know everything!" 

"I don't know babe" Harry says to me.  

"Awwww how cute!" Louis exclaims. 

Harry sticks his tongue out at him and Louis just rolls his eyes back.  

I look at Liam only to see him with tears in his eyes.

A/N oh no Liam! Why is he almost crying?....... 

I know why! ;)