Chap 16 part 1

Niall POV

Waiting is terrible.

Sitting in the bland room on a hard plastic chair I have a lot more time to think than is healthy right now.

Harry.

With his possibly broken foot that he got from 'stubbing his toe'.

Yeah right.

I'm just curious to why he lied. What happened when he went to the bathroom?

And how could I not tell that he was hurting? Looking back I realize how oblivious I was.

He didn't walk out with us, he limped while Teton out of the car and he went to bed so early with out telling any of us! He's never done that before.

Listening to the steady ticking of the clock on the wall across from me, I anxiously await Harry's return.

After a few more long minutes, the door swings open and the doctor walks in, followed by Harry who is using crutches. I look back and forth between the two of them waiting for one of them to speak.

"Well, Harry has broken a few bones in his foot and needs to get a cast," the doctor explains.

"He can keep those crutches and after he has had the cast on for a few weeks, I'm unsure of exactly how many right now, he can come back for a check up."

"Thank you do much!" I gush while shaking his hand.

"Of course. Have a good day you two." The doctor walks out of the room leaving Harry and I alone.

I launch myself at him but am careful to avoid his foot.

"Oh Harry," I whisper into his shoulder.

He sighs in response, hugging me back.

We pull apart and I gaze into his eyes before pecking him on the nose and stepping back.

"We should tell the others about your foot," I suggest, Harry nodding in agreement.

After explaining Harry's situation, we walk out of the building, thanking the woman at the front desk.

It is silent for a few seconds, the only sound being the crunching of gravel under our feet and the constant clicking noise of the crutches.

"I'm hungry," I say breaking the silence.

"Of course you are," Louis says rolling his eyes.

My stomach decides at that moment as if to prove my point.

"See!" I point to my stomach. "Proof."

They laugh and I smile. Fooling around with the boys like this is a nice break from all of the drama recently.

The forced gay couple, Harry and I falling for each other, Zayn's parents not accepting us, Liam and Danielle's break up, and most recently Harry's foot.

So much has happened in only a few days, I'm a little worried about what is yet to come.

A/N short ik I jut wanted to get something up.... Ps I reread the story and the first chapters are crap.... Hopefully part 2 of this will be higher quality hahaha ;D

VOTE FOR NANDO'S CARROTS AND SEXY ONE DIRECTION!

VOT COMMENT FAN AND ALL THAT LOVELY STUFF