Chapter 18

Harry POV

Niall leaves the room to get the lads and I sit back down to think.

How will they react to our wanting to tell the Maliks' about our relationship?

Will they agree, or will they shoot us down?

I don't know how I want them to react.

I mean, sure I suggested it and I SHOULD be all for it...but now that we might actually do it...it's kind of nerve wracking.

If they agree, or at least if Zayn agrees, then we might lose one of our best mates.

Is that a risk I'm willing to take? Just so I can act lovey dovey around the boy I...love?

Ugh love.

That word is still intimidating.

I'm broken out of my thoughts by the four figures walking into the room.

Niall sits on my lap and leans back into my chest.

A soft smile forms on my lips as I wrap my arms around his waist securing him in place.

I look at the lads and they are smiling at us.

"You two are just too adorable, you know that?" Louis says fanning himself dramatically.

I shove his shoulder causing him to chuckle and smirk at me.

"So," Niall starts, "we..uhh, well..."

He turns to me hopefully.

I roll my eyes playfully at him before taking over.

"Ni and I were talking and were wondering what your views were on us telling Zayn's parents the truth?"

It comes out casual as if talking about what we should eat or what our plans for the day are.

Zayn looks surprised, as does Liam.

"Well I don't really care who you tell," Louis speaks up, "It's mainly Zayn who has a decision to make on this one."

He sits back and eyes Zayn, causing my eyes to follow.

Niall squirms slightly in my lap and I move my arm from around his waist to rest in his thigh, hopefully in a reassuring way.

It seems to work because his legs stop moving just in time for Zayn to speak.

"Well..." he squirms under our intense gazes, uncomfortable in the situation.

"I mean, is it worth the risk?"

Seeing our shocked expressions he quickly sputters out, "Well no! I don't mean it like that! I mean it would be great if you guys could act like a couple around my parents but...I mean you don't see them all that much so...is it worth me leaving the band?"

That's it.

It won't happen.

Niall grips my hand so hard it starts to hurt. I try to wriggle my hand out of his grip but he won't let go.

"WORTH YOU LEAVING THE BAND??!" he explodes jumping up from my lap.

"How. Can. You. Say. That."

With each word he spits out he takes another step towards Zayn. His eyes widen in fear and I leap up to hold Niall back.

As if triggered by my arms wrapping securely around his waist, he lunges towards Zayn trying to punch him.

Louis helps me hold him back and Liam leads Zayn out of the room, glancing at the animalistic Niall.

The second they disappear out the door, I let go of Niall and push him back onto the couch.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I yell crossing my arms angerly.

Louis stands next to me and together we glare down at him.

"I just..." his eyes flit between the two of us and he looks nervous.

But as fast as the look of nervousness appeareds, it disappears and is replaced by an intense look of hatered and anger. I feel the need to take a step back from him as the look takes over his face.

His normally smiling and laughing, soft and kind face.

I fight the feeling, however, and stand my ground, against my own boyfriend!

Louis and I don't say anything for about 30 seconds so Niall stands up and storms out of the room.

I let out a sigh.

I should have never even suggested it. Lou slaps me on the back in a friendly manner, as if knowing that I am blaming myself.

"It's alright mate, he'll come to his senses."

I nod and smile weakly, not believing a word he says.

A/N

Ehh? Ehhhh? You like?

What's gonna happen now that they're fighting?!

5 votes and 1 comment? Lowering the stuff cause you were, like, one away last time :)

Thanks to everyone who reads this:)