Chapter 28- The End?

(I listened to Once in a Lifetime while writing this.  link on the side for computer readers)

Niall POV-

        When I wake up in the morning, I wait to open my eyes. I can see brightness from behind my eyelids and can feel the warmth of the sheets that drape over my body, warmed by the heat of my own body. I can faintly hear people talking downstairs and I know it can't be Louis, because the smell of coffee reaches my nose. My breathing is slow, but I feel my heart rate pick up when I think about last night. Everything was perfect. We were perfect together. Nothing was rushed or forced or uncomfortable (well I mean yeah there wasn't complete comfort, but it was okay because we went through it together). I realize now that Harry's arm is resting on my waist, his large hand leaving a patch of warmth on my bare skin. I open my eyes and see a green pair looking back at me. His hair is disheveled in the most attractive way and his lips hold a half smile that makes him irresistible.

        "Hey," I manage to grumble out, my vocal cords not yet adjusted to being used for the day. His smile grows and he says, "Hi," with a grin that a smug child would wear after they convinced their mum to get them the candy they wanted instead of a sibling's favorite. If he weren't so masculine (scoff) he would be giggling away right now.

        He tugs me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I know I'm self conscience about my morning breath and I'm assuming he feels the same way. No matter how much you love someone, morning breath is never attractive.

        "How are you feeling," he asks me with a slight amount of concern laced in his voice.

        "When I get up I'll let you know," I groan, not wanting to be reminded of the inevitable pain.

        "More like when you sit back down again," he says, allowing a small smile to form on his face.

        "Shut up, you know you'll feel this way at some point in time too," I scoff before turning my face away from him.

        "Says who?"

        All of a sudden Harry is hovering over me with his lips hovering beside my ear as he speaks softly but with held back aggression evident in his tone. Why do I find that so attractive? I really shouldn't because we are both naked and now he is hovering above me acting all sexy.

        'Keep calm and don't get a boner,' I tell myself as Harry smirks down at me, clearly aware of the situation we are in.  Or rather I am in.  

        "Oh stop it," I groan, complaining and turning red trying to look away from him. 

        "Not now that I have you moaning under me again," he smirks, so proud of his clever banter and I shove him off.  He lays next to me once again.  

        After laying in silence for a few more minutes, Harry takes my hand oh so gently.  It's weird how all of this happened.  But all I know is that laying here, I feel complete.  I know that after going through everything we have, we will be able to fight through everything that will come our way.  

"Should we get up now?" I whisper, hoping he'll say no and we can just lay here for the rest of the day.  Everything is perfect, why would we try to chance it?

"I suppose," he says sighing and looking over at me.  He presses a kiss to my cheek before standing up and picking a clean shirt out of the drawer.  I sit up on my elbows and watch him move across the room in and out of the beams of light that shine from between the shades, illuminating the dust that floats slowly through the air.  

He tosses the white shirt to me closely followed by boxers and jeans.  We get dressed in silence and I can't help but glance over to him every so often, taking in his beauty.  

We get finish getting dressed at the same time and leave the room, hand in hand.  

A/N (the last one)

This was the last chapter and I'm so glad that this story has finally come to a close!  It really peaked a while ago and has been drawn out for too long. Thank you so much for those who have made it to the end! I appreciate every vote and comment and read so much, you are all incredible.  

When I started writing this story I had no idea it would get so many reads..ever. 33K reads is INSANE.  I can't even fathom what that number is.  Thank you SO MUCH for the support. 

I would love to write more stories on here, but I would make sure to write chapters in advance before I start posting so I can be on more of a schedule.  

So for the last time...

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

:)