Only 2 More Chapters?

Authors Note-

Alrighty guys... I wrote out my plans for this story and realized I only have enough ideas for two more chapters. And maybe an epilogue afterwards at some point. I just wanted to let you know I am currently writing the last chapter and will work on the next, and second to last chapter soon after. That means those updates will be within the week of each other. WOOO!!!

Just to let you know what is to come in the future from me, I am writing 5 Seconds of Summer preferences and one shots so message me if you would like one or have an idea you would like to see written out!

Also I found a LOT of unfinished stories (mostly the first chapters) of about ten fan fictions and just general stories. I'm considering putting them all into their own work so we can all laugh together at how bad most of them are. Would anyone like that? (You probably haven't read this far to be honest...I don't blame you)

Thank you so much for supporting this story and for sticking it out with me. I've been writing this story for over two years now, so the end has been a long time coming! I get thrilled reading your comments and seeing that this story has reached another milestone. It is mind boggling that this story has so many reads, I can't thank you all enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT UPDATE-

Sometime next week

FINAL CHAPTER-

2-3 days after ^

****SUMMARY OF WHAT I JUST SAID:

-2 more chapters

-Epilogue

-What else to read of mine (5sos and first chapters of random stories)

-Thank you <3

-Updates next week