Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V.

I watch Niall's eyes travel slowly up my body, pausing on my lips before they get to my eyes. His eyes glaze over as he stares into mine. Louis says, "I guess they won't have trouble looking like a couple. Niall's looking at Harry like he's dinner!"

Niall rips his eyes away from mine, looking down and turning even more red.

"Well I shouldn't be rude. Niall will you be my fake-boyfriend?" I ask, pretending like it's a proposal.

I watch his eyes look hopeful when I begin my sentence but, oddly enough it seemed like his expression fell when I said 'fake-boyfriend'. Hmm, weird.

Zayn P.O.V.

Welp I barely make it out of this awkward situation! Thank God. But it seems like Niall is extremely uncomfortable with this idea. I'll have to talk to him about it later, poor guy.

Niall P.O.V.

Oh no, I must've made it really obvious with my reaction to Harry asking me to be his fake -boyfriend! Stupid face everyone can read you like a book. Oh, I haven't answered him yet.

"Sure Harry, I'll be your fake boyfriend," I respond, with what I hope looks like my normal smile.

"Well, meeting adjourned I guess. Who wants breakfast?" Liam asks.

I run into the kitchen and sit on one of the stools with my fingers laced together. The other boys walk in and see me waiting patiently and laugh at my eagerness for food.

"So...who's making breakfast for my boyfriend and I?" Harry asks.

My heart flutters when he says boyfriend. Harry walks over to sit next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. My body tingles where his arm is touching me. My face turns red (again) and I chuckle nervously, trying to play it cool. Zayn gives me a look that clearly says 'We'll talk about this later' and Liam says, "I'll make breakfast if you're all in the mood for cereal!"

"Yeah!" I yell not caring what I eat as long as it's edible and is in my growling stomach soon.

My body is still tingling where Harry's arm is touching my shoulder.

Harry P.O.V.

When I walk over to Niall and swing my arm around his shoulder I can feel him stiffen and I see his face getting red. Is my arm that warm that he is turning red? Hmm. He doesn't push it away so I keep it in place.

After breakfast we stand up and walk towards the hallway. Lou asks, "What are we doing today?"

Liam replies, "Well since the meeting was cancelled we have the whole day free."

"YAY!" we all yell at the same time.

"But tomorrow we have an interview where Harry and Niall are going to reveal their relationship to the world." I gulp. I have never been good with hate from fans and I know this will give me a lot of it. Louis sees my expression and walks over to me to give me a hug. I catch Niall's glare towards us. Is he...jealous? But he can't be it's just Louis giving me a hug?

I shrug it off and say, "Are Niall and I going to be very in love in our 'relationship?'" I ask.

"Yes I think that's the plan," Liam says, "Maybe we should let you practice so it won't be as awkward and obvious during the interview."

Niall POV

Did Liam really just say that?! I can not believe it! Yes! I try to put on a poker face.

"Sure fine with me" I say.

"Ok." Harry says.

We both stand in our spots not knowing what to do.

"Awkkkwarrrd!" Louis says.

We all laugh and head towards the living room.

I sit on the smaller couch and Harry sits next to me. Our arms brush and I feel like I nearly jump out of my seat. 'Nice one Horan' I say to myself.

"Ok how about we pretend we are in the interview. I'll ask some questi-" Liam is cut off by Louis who says, "No I want to be the interviewer!"

"Well ok then." Liam says.

Louis is about to start when he sees us sitting stiffly next to each other.

"You have to at least pretend you like each other!" He jokes. Harry moves closer to me and puts his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Much better!" He says. "So when did you realize you liked Harry, Niall?"

Oh no! I decide to answer truthfully because no one will notice...right?

"Since the first time we met on XFactor." I answer.

"How about you Harry?"

Harry P.O.V.

"Since the first time we met on XFactor" Niall said.

"How about you Harry?" Louis directs this question to me.

I answer cheekily, "The first time I laid eyes on him and his beautiful blue eyes." Yeah that sounds good! I smile, smug with my answer.

The boys say "awwww" acting like the audience would.

The questions continue to come and all of a sudden Niall's stomach growls.

"Whoops" he says.

We laugh and Zayn checks his watch for the time. "It's already 2 o'clock!" he exclaims.

"That's why I'm so hungry!" Niall complains.

We decide to go out for lunch at Nando's at Niall's request.

Sooooo anyone who comments (with an actual comment not one that's like 'good story' and then is done) I will check you out and try to read at least one thing (song reference!) that you wrote :)

Thanks!

<3