Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V.

After Harry wakes up, we head to the kitchen for breakfast.  Well, I run and Harry just walks behind me chuckling.  I remember my plan of getting Harry to fall for me and I smile to myself.  When we get in the kitchen we are greeted by the lads.  I see that they all have cereal and I guess that it is fend for yourself day for breakfast.  Harry is leaning against the counter with his eyes closed.  I walk over towards him and stop so I am next to him, but in front of him too.  I reach across his body to get a bowl from the cabinet.  I brush his chest with my hand and smile when his eyes shoot open, wide as the moon.  I pretend I didn't realize what I did and I lean slightly onto his body, going onto my toes to try to reach the bowl.  I try not to laugh when I hear him let out an almost inaudible gasp.  I finally get the bowl and go back onto my flat feet, causing me to slide down his body.  I watch as his grip on the counter tightens and then walk away as if nothing happened.  I grab the cereal and some milk and turn around to see Harry sitting down already.  I walk by him and brush his back with my hand before sitting across from him.  I look up at him and am pleased to see that he looks like I gave him a shock.  He is so falling for my seductions.

Harry P.O.V.

Woah. That is the only word I can think. And I can barely think that, or anything.  Niall. He...he...GAHH!! I can't think at all.  When ever he touched me it was like there were bolts of lightning going through my body.  And when he slid down my body.  I nearly shudder just thinking about it, and him.  'It's because you like him' My brain talks again.  I am about to deny it again, but then I realize, maybe I do.

A/N

Another short chapter but two within 30 mins?! I think that it will be ok. P.S. check out my new book 'One Direction is in my shower? (A One Direction fan fiction)' 

As always, VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!

You fan, I fan back

You comment, I check out your stuff :)