Part 1~ Remember

**Third POV**

"He'll be here soon. Be patient, Taurtis." Sam gave Taurtis a reassuring smile and a pat on the back.
"Look Sam, we're already late to school, and we've been standing here like idiots for 20 minutes." Sam frowned.
"Well if we look like idiots, we might as well be sitting here like ones." Taurtis sighed and sat down in a nearby bench. They sat there in silence.
Taurtis was about to speak to break the awkward silence when a white and blue stripped bus pulled over by the sidewalk. The contraption hissed as the doors broke in half and slowly opened. A few business women and men stepped off the bus, laughing and talking.
A young adult with a navy blue suitcase stepped off last before turning to Sam and Taurtis. The door hissed as the contraption shut the door behind him and drove off. The young adult was about 5"6 with shiny golden hair and dark, dark brown eyes. He was wearing a red T shirt and Grey jeans with converse.
He looked over at Sam and gave him an ear-to-ear grin. Sam ran to him and tightly hugged him. He eventually let go and said, "Wow, long time no see, Grian! You look so different from when we were kids." Sam laughed and Grian laughed with him.
"You look so different too! The only thing that I remember are your chocolate eyes and your long bunny ears." He laughed. Sam's ears drew back in embarrassment. "Am I really that bad?" He chuckled. Grian shook his head. From the corner of his eye stood Taurtis giving Grian a monotone look. Grian raised an eyebrow at him, slowly turning his attention to the emotionless young adult. Taurtis looked at Grian then at Sam. Sam gestured to Taurtis to come greet Grian. Taurtis groaned in annoyance and walked over to the two.
"Hi," he said bluntly. Grian threw his hand out to Taurtis to shake his but Taurtis didn't bother to uncross his arms.
"Uhm, hi Taurtis. My name is--"
"Grian, I've heard." Taurtis sighed.
"Right . . . Sam has told me a lot about you and this friendship you have with him and I'm looking foward to being your friend. You see, me and Sam have been friends since Primary School, and he moved here before he met you."
Grian still had his hand out to Taurtis, so Taurtis genlty pushed it down with his palm. He leaned in towards Grian's ear.
"Look, buddy," Taurtis was annoyed and was talking in a whisper,"me and Sam have a strong bond and we're like brothers. If you get in the way of our friendship and somehow break us apart, I will hurt you."
Taurtis moved away and gave Grian a fake smile. Sam raised an eyebrow at Taurtis but shrugged off the confusion.
"Yeah, I'm looking foward to being your friend too, Grian!" Taurtis said, trying his best to hide his anger and jealously. Why was he jealous? Grian's eyes widened when Taurtis gave him a dirty look without Sam noticing.
Taurtis threw his hand out to shake Grian's and Grian slowly shook it.
Taurtis tightened his grip on Grian's hand, turning his fingers and knuckles white. Grian whimpered and shook Taurtis' hand off. Sam laughed. "I guess we're all gonna get along, huh?" He broke in between them both and wrapped his arms around Grian and Taurtis. The two nodded their heads, but Grian had fear on his mind.

Sam lead Grian to their home, and showed him around, not caring about missing school. Since Grian was a guest, Sam let him sleep on his bed while Sam slept on the couch.
"No, no, no I can't accept that. I'll take the couch, you take your bed." Grian grabbed an extra pillow and blanket and walked to the top of the stairs, leaving Sam's room before Sam could protest. He then was stopped by Taurtis.
Grian raised an eyebrow until he looked to his left and saw Taurtis. He jumped in fear and dropped the pillow and blanket. He felt the cold hard wall against his back as he was pushed against it by a strong force.
"Listen here, Grian, and fucking listen closely. You hurt Sam once, you tease him, or you lie to him, I will ruin this trip for you." He moved his arms away from Grian's shoulders and walked to Sam's room, shutting it behind him.
Grian was scared but he sighed in relief when Taurtis left. Grian grabbed the blankets. They had an aroma of colone, chocolate and carrots. Weird combination but it surprisingly worked well. He ran down the stairs and plopped his body onto the couch. He knew he was gonna go to school the next day, so he didn't bother sleeping early.