Part 5~ I Can't . . .

**Sam's POV**

Taurtis gently pressed his lips against mine. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as he melted into the kiss. I was too shocked to push him away or kiss him back. I couldn't move at all. Just the fact that I didn't see it coming scared me half to death. My best friend was kissing me. The faint sound of sirens could be heard from the school. The crowd had soon disappeared. Taurtis immediately moved away as soon as he realized what he had done.
      "I-I'm sorry. I . . ." Taurtis drifted off as he stared into my eyes. A deep ruby had flushed his entire face. Rowan soon pulled Taurtis away.
      "MOVE MAGGOT, THE AMBULANCE IS HERE," Rowan pointed out. My mind was in complete shock. If felt like I blacked out because of the vicious pain on my ankle. The sounds of the sirens were completely faint and my vision was blurred. Men came running towards me. A faint yell came from Taurtis. I went numb.

**Grian's POV** (Random, I know)

Yuki waited for me to kiss her back. I didn't know if this was all a dream, whether reality was fake and everything that I thought was fake was real. I heard Yuki clear her throat.
      "I'm waiting, brit," Yuki said with an impatient tone. I looked at her lips, as they were only a few inches apart from mine. They almost brushed my lips. I couldn't move my body. But Yuki then put the pocket knife at my throat. I quickly leaned in, not having to tilt my head to kiss Yuki. A quiet but wicked chuckle came from her lips as they touched mine. She soon pushed herself onto my body and deepened the kiss. My face flushed in embarrassment when Yuki suddenly swayed her hips on my hard member (totally not awkward to write ;-;). I let out a quiet groan. Yuki moved her face away and put the pocket knife back in her back pocket of her jeans.
      "Your lips are soft. Let's take this to the next level, Grian~," Yuki whispered as she leaned into my ear. She gently nibbled on it. Another soft and quiet moan escaped my lips. "You seem to be ready~." Yuki chuckled. I slowly shook my head. She looked into my eyes, and a presence of want and lust was in her dull pink eyes.
      "I-I'm not ready," I quietly spoke. She smirked as she shook her head and darkly chuckled. "Well, Grian, I don't remember asking you if you wanted to." She suddenly touched the chains on my arms and tightened her grip on it. The chains soon clicked and cracked as they broke into bits. I whinced in pain as the metal scratched my wrist. My eyes widened at the sight.
      "If I don't get what I want, I'll do the same as what I did to the chains to your throat. I'll get what I want in the end, but you won't be alive to see the proof." She grinned and slowly began to remove her red hoodie and her white t shirt. I closed my eyes tightly and looked away, not wanting to get turned on. A soft sound of rubbing fabrics could be heard. My eyes remained shut. Yuki began to break the chains of my other arm off. The chain snapped in half and ripped flesh off my wrist. Yuki slowly reached her hands to the hem of my uniform jeans. She began pulling at it while looking at my lips.
      "Are you comfortable?" Yuki bluntly asked. She gave me a crooked smile and slowly pulled my jeans down to mid thigh. I slowly opened my eyes and turned her direction. She only wore her black jeans and her pink laced bra. A deep shade of ruby covered my entire face, and my body began to shake. I didn't want to have sex with Yuki. It was meant for someone else . . . Someone I didn't know.
      My breaths grew sharp as Yuki pulled the pocket knife out of her back pocket. She gently placed it by my cheek.
      "I'm gonna get what I want, whether you like it or not. And since we're in a relationship, you do what your girlfriend says to make her happy, right~?" She looked into my eyes once again. I felt a tingle of rage run through my body. And I suddenly snapped. "I don't consider this a relationship, and what you're about to do is rape, not sex. I don't want to date you! I don't love you! Don't force me to!"
      Her eyes narrowed as she glared at me. A sensation of rage filled her eyes. She suddenly put pressure on the knife, and it burrowed into my cheek. I groaned in pain as the knife was dragged down my cheek, reaching my jaw. Blood dripped from my jaw to my chest and stained my skin colored jeans and lightly tanned skin. Yuki removed the knife from my face and placed the blade on her tongue. The mahogany liquid stained her perfectly pink tongue and snow white teeth. She removed the blade from her tongue and made satisfaction noises. I looked at my chest once again, the pain on my cheek unbearable for me.
      "You taste . . . Fresh. Almost . . . Unateral." Yuki smirked and pulled the blade to my throat. "When I say you're going to fuck me, you're gonna do it. Understood?" A blush formed on my face. I felt tears form on the corners of my eyes. I opened my mouth to protest, but suddenly: a gun fires.

**CLIFFHANGER!!! ME SO MEAN!!! KEKEKEKE!! Eh'm evel, I knu. :3**