Part 10~ Reality and Fantasy

**Grian's POV**

I dried my hair with the towel around my waist and wrapped it around my waist again. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Sam wasn't here. There was a piece of paper on the bed. I scanned through it before reading what it said. I read it aloud. 'I went to look for Taurtis to sort something out. Don't worry about me. Hope you get well.
-Sam xoxo'
I blushed I light shade of pink. I put the note on my lap as I sat down on the bed. I sighed. So Sam likes me? I asked myself. The night kept rewinding in my head. When he lied down next to me. It just . . . makes me think. Am I really a friend to him or more? I got dressed and walked out of the room. A nurse walked by and stopped me.
"Sir, please go back into your room."
"It's an emergency. Get out of my way." I tried passing by her but she put a hand informant of me.
"I'm afraid I can't do that."
"I need to go see someone!" I shoved the nurse out of the way and walked past her. I walked out of the hospital and made it to the front of the house. I knocked on the door and waited. No response. I tried again. No response. I decided to sit on the steps and wait for Sam.

**Third POV**

Sam and Taurtis held hands as they reached the front of the store. They wanted to buy a few snacks and a new phone for Taurtis since Dom had crushed it. Sam suddenly felt dizzy and told Taurtis that he had to go to the bathroom. Taurtis looked at the phones to see which one he wanted as Sam went to the bathroom.
Sam locked the door and looked at himself in the mirror. His vision was blurred. He turned the cold water on and splashed his face. He dried his face with a paper towel and looked in the mirror once more. His vision was still blurred. He suddenly had a disgusting urge to puke. He ran to the toilet and got on his knees as he threw up. He coughed and groaned as he continued to puke.
Why am I throwing up? Sam asked himself. He didn't recall eating anything since he left. But when he threw up it was just clear liquid. Maybe it was because he was hungry. Or possibly . . . Sam shook his head. It's not possible. He's only . . . done the do once. He did the do with Grian the night he slept with him. He was just so turned on and his erection bugged him. He had no choice. He coaxed Grian into doing it and Grian agreed. After the do he erased Grian's memory of the doing and fell asleep. Was it possible? Well, his mother did marry her brother . . . and their parents were guys. Somehow it must've affected Sam.

Taurtis knocked on the door. Sam quickly flushed the toilet and washed his hands and face. He unlocked the door and Taurtis walked inside. "Are you okay?" Taurtis asked Sam. Sam looked as if he was about to pass out. "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." Sam walked past Taurtis and waited for Taurtis to finish shopping. They both walked home when Taurtis bought everything he needed.
Grian was at the door looking through his Twotter. When he didn't have any notifications he turned his phone off. He looked around and saw Sam and Taurtis walking towards him. Sam's face suddenly flushed and he didn't bother to say hi to Grian. He walked past him and ran up the stairs to his bedroom. Grian looked at Taurtis for a second before asking, "What's up with him?" Taurtis shrugged. "I dunno. He's been acting strange since we got to the store. He went to the bathroom and didn't tell me what happened." Grian looked inside the house. He then looked at Taurtis and pondered for a bit.
"Maybe he ate something that was out of date?" Taurtis shook his head.
"He hasn't eaten anything."
"Maybe that's what it is."
"I doubt it. He's a rabbit. They can go for days without eating."
"Maybe an animal instinct?"
"Don't think so. Let's go check on him."
The two walked inside. Taurtis placed the stuff he bought in the kitchen and opened a bag of Toritos. Grian grabbed one from the bag and shoved it in his mouth as he walked up the stairs. Taurtis followed as he nibbled on his chips.
A thud came from Sam and Taurtis' room. Taurtis soon panicked. "Oh my gord, what was that?" Grian began to worry. "I dunno." Taurtis ran to the room and looked through the doorway. Sam lay on the floor, unconscious and pale. Taurtis dropped the bag of chips and ran to the bunny hybrid. "Sam? SAM? Are you okay?" Taurtis began to furiously shake the boy, attempting to wake him up. With no success he reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone to dial 911. Grian looked at Sam and scanned his body. He seemed to have passed out because he was exhausted or weak. He thought about that for a second, then told Taurtis, "Hang up." Taurtis looked at him as if he saw a ghost. "Are you kidding me? Don't you see our friend on the floor, unconscious?"
"I do. But the police can't do anything."
"The ambulance can."
"And what will they do? Leave him in the hospital until he wakes up? It might be a bad idea. We've already already lost a ton of money due to my injuries as well as his."
Taurtis sighed and hung up. "So now what?" Grian lifted Sam up bridal style and carried him to the bed. He gently placed Sam on the bed. "Go get a cold moist towel." Taurtis nodded and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed the towels and handed them to Grian when he returned. Grian placed them on Sam's forehead and held his hand. "Please wake up, Sam." Taurtis worried about Sam. He didn't know whether he was going to be okay. He just had to wait patiently.

Sam woke up in his room. He looked around and sighed in relief. He felt much better and he could see. But he was alone. He hated it. He sat up from his bed and called for Taurtis. "Taurtis? You there?" The door opened and Sam smiled. His smile then faded when he saw someone else. But he drew back in fear as to what he saw. He saw himself. His evil self. Those bloodshot red eyes and wicked grin made his cower in fear.
"I see you aren't use to me," He said. Sam shook his head.
"I'm telling you this to help you. You shouldn't be around HiM anymore." Sam raised an eyebrow. "Who?" He chuckled. "That's for you to find out." Sam immediately knew who he was talking about. "You don't mean Grian, right?" "I can't tell you. That's for you to figure out. I'm only here to tell you that you will be going insane soon enough. You will become ThIs." He smirked and pointed at himself. Sam quickly shook his head as tears streamed down his face.
"N-no, there is no way I'm becoming a monster." He laughed "Oh, but you already are a monster. You have me in you. That's what makes you me and that's what makes me you." Sam couldn't handle it anymore. He screamed and his vision became completely black.