Part 6~ He Betrayed Her

**Grian's POV**

A gun fires. Yuki looked down at her chest. A bullet shot into her back and hit her heart. Tears ran down her face as she collapsed onto me. The sound of the gun firing echoed throughout the concrete room, a temporary ringing sound ringing in my ears. I closed my eyes, waiting to get shot in the head. The ringing soon subsided and my cheek began to throb. I slowly open my eyes. Yuki lay limp on my body. I pushed her off and looked foward. A man in a dark gray suit held a gun that was pointing directly at me. He had tears running down his face. I looked at my chest and saw Yuki's blood all over my torso and face. I quickly pulled my jeans up as my face flushed in embarrassment. The man put his arm with the gun down, but he held onto the gun. He looked at me directly in the eyes. His eyes narrowed as tears continued to stream down his face as he pointed at a concrete door that was open behind him.
"I killed my daughter to protect you. I know she would've betrayed me and forced you to kill people. Go. Go and never come back." The man looked down and closed his eyes. I hesitated.
"I said go!" I looked at the man once more before grabbing Yuki's hoodie and running out of the door. A gun fired again. A thud echoed through the white and black checkered gray hallway as I continued to run. I knew the man had killed himself, and there was no reason to run back. He was dead. A red door grew closer to me as I ran to the end of the narrow hallway. I stopped when I reached the door, gasping and choking for air. The place was hot, as sweat dripped down my forehead and chest. I opened the door, and sunlight blinded me. I groaned in pain at the throbbing on my cheek as I hissed for air. Thin white clouds covered the sky as the sun rose in the horizon.
I looked around to see small white and dull blue buildings. The grass was completely green and flowers bloomed in every direction. I ran over to a bus stop near a huge building. The building was completely concrete, with graffiti on the 5 meter high walls. Barbed wire looped at the top. The prison. I still know where I'm supposed to go, but I don't know who to expect. Yuki made my memories a complete blur. A blue Ferrari pulled up by the bus stop. The window was open. A ravenette with brown eyes wearing red and blue checkered headphones narrowed his eyes at me, then his eyes widened.
"Grian, is that you?!" The car door swung open as the boy ran up to me and hugged me. (Keep in mind that this takes place in the Yandere World, not Tokyo, and Taurtis still hates Grian. He left the hospital shortly after a visit to see Sam because of the incident.)
"I thought you were killed! What happened?" There was an uncomfortable presence around me, but I shrugged it off.
"Excuse me, but, who are you? And why are you hugging me?" The boy let go and raised his eyebrow. "You don't recognize me? It's me, Taurtis!"
"What? Your name is Tortoise? What a strange name." The ringing in my ears grew louder and louder. Taurtis' eyes widened when my eyes slowly opened and closed. I fell to the ground.

**Taurtis' POV**

Grian suddenly collapsed to the ground. He went completely pale and his breathing was raspy. I immediately took my phone out and called 911. Soon after sirens went off from the distance. I knelt down next to Grian, trying to wake him up. Somehow.
"Grian, wake up! Buddy, I'm here. Wake up!" I gently pat Grian's cheek. Blood stained his lightly tanned face and torso. He had a gash on his cheek and cuts on his wrist. The sirens grew louder and louder.
"No, no, no, not someone else. This is all your fault, Grian." I whispered furiously at the unconscious brit.
The ambulance pulled over and pulled a cart out. Three men came and carried the unconscious body to the cart, slowly lifting him up inside the ambulance. Police cars pulled over and police men ran over to me. A crowd of people surrounded the ambulance.

**I'm gonna stop here. I'm dealing with some personal stuff right now, so I may or may not update this week or next week. I'm sorry for the late updates. Please forgive me.**