(A/N) / CONTEST!!

Hello, everyone!!

Well first off, I just want to say how sorry I am if I'm confusing you on this story! If I am, is the story bad? Is it good? Tell me in the comments!

Second, I just want to thank you all for the votes and hilarious comments you leave on my story! I appreciate you recommending this story to your friends and will be more than happy if you also check out my other stories!

And finally, there will be a contest! Now, in the last part Sam realizes that he's pregnant! Which isn't much of a surprise in my opinion (cuz author-chan wrote this story huehue). And a few of you commented saying that you wanted the child to be a girl or a boy. So . . . I decided to make a contest! Here are the rules;

**The Contest is based off of the baby's gender in this story**

*You guys have only one guess! No spamming or BS.
*You could either PM me or comment below.
*You are NOT allowed to tell me what the gender is to be! (No theories or long guesses either.)
*If you get the right answer, you must be patient! I may or may not do it the same day.
*If you win, you will get one shoutout in this story, my rant book, and my shoutout story.
*If you get it wrong, I won't tolerate complains.
*I may or may not reply if you PM me so please, no spamming!
*When this contest ends, I will announce the winners on the same day.
*The Contest ends March 25, 2016!

**GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!**

(Hint for the chapter in which it happens: There may or may not be a twist. Just a small hint~.)