Part 27~ Ultimate Decision

**Third POV**

"Yurio, you need to choose between Taurtis and Grian. Which one do you want to revive?" Serenity asked. Yurio stood there, looking at the floor.
Now this may seem easy to you guys. But think about it.
Taurtis is Yurio's best friend even though he has done terrible things. Yurio knows very well that Taurtis isn't a murderer or a criminal. He just went crazy because Yurio chose Grian over him.
And Grian.
He is a father! He has three beautiful babies, and he's in love with Yurio. Yurio holds Grian's flesh and blood, and he wants to be a good father to them. Yurio loves Grian, but he loves his best friend to. Which one?
"Have you thought about it, little brother?" Serenity asked again. Yurio only sighed as he nodded. "Yeah, but I'm not too happy about the other one who isn't coming."
Before Yurio could say anything else, the guards of the cells broke the door down with their weight and pulled out their long swords. "Halt! You are committing the crime of an escape attempt with the peasants! You are to come with us peacefully or suffer the consequences." One of the guards said without emotion. Serenity only frowned.
"Run along. As the princess of Hell, you are to go to the King and you are to tell Him that you abandoned your post as a guard to eavesdrop on an important conversation." Serenity spoke back. It was intimidating enough to bring down an army of thousands of trained soldiers. But the second guard replied, "It was the King's orders to come escort you to him. Come with us peacefully or suffer the consequences."
Yurio blinked. His Father knew? Has he known? Is that why he brought Taurtis and Grian?
"Are you sure? Swear on His word before me, then I shall believe you." Serenity didn't surrender there. Not yet, she told herself.

The second guard then spoke: "We swear on our Lord's word." And he bowed before Serenity.

She turned to Yurio and Grian, who were in the arms of one another. Yurio was crying tears of joy.

"I'm so glad you're here, Grian. I missed you so much!" He spoke through tears. Grian smiled, Yurio not noticing.

"I'm glad you found me. I missed you, my little rabbit." He moved away from the hug and grabbed Yurio's hands in his. He placed a gentle kiss on Yurio's lips, receiving it back from the tearful rabbit hybrid.

Serenity watched with guilt sinking into her chest.

"We must go see Father, Yurio. He is waiting for us." After Serenity spoke, she walked past the two guards and she whispered something in the first guard's ear.

"Stay here with the unconscious young man, and when he wakes up, explain to him where we will be. Don't let him out."

**Yurio's POV; I will now call him Sam from here on, but Serenity will still call him by his demon name."

I knew choosing between my best friend and the one I love was going to be difficult.

But I knew Grian was the one I needed.

Tears began to stream down my face. Grian had an arm wrapped around my waist as we walked to the area my father was in.

"Sam?" Grian asked. He gently pulled me towards him, and it gave me the opportunity to cry on his chest.

"I couldn't pick between you and Taurtis! I picked you because you are a father, and I knew you wanted to be one since I got pregnant. I will miss Taurtis. . . .because I love him as a brother." I continued to cry. Grian pet my hair and hushed me so I could calm down.

"It was the right decision," I heard Grian quietly mumble. He placed his lips on my forehead and grabbed my hand.

"Let's catch up."

**Grian's POV**

"Let's catch up."

I knew this was difficult for Sam. To pick between his best friend and his boyfriend.
But I knew he would pick me. I am a father. The father of the children he carries. I felt terrible that we'd have to leave Taurtis here. It was terrible to think of him. The way he'd be alone here. Sad. Depressed.
But Sam wouldn't be able to care for them alone. I have to take care of Sam's children no matter what.
Our children.

**I KNOW I KNOW. SHORT CHARTER BUT I'M SORRY!**

**I'm very busy with my new story that's out, 'Destroyed {Zane x Reader}! If you haven't already please go check it out!

**BAI ._.**