Part 9~ Revenge

**???'s POV**

I opened the door and quietly tiptoed inside the room where Grian and Sam were sleeping. My eye twitched at the sight. Sam and Grian held hands as they slept in the same bed.
      "Tsk, he thought I was gone for good. Th-they thought some guy could get in my way. Hmph." I slowly walked over to the two boys. The corners of my mouth twitched to the object in my hand as I thought of the amazing things this could do to a person. It could make them choke with a slit to the throat. It could make someone cry in agony with a stab to the abdomen. Oh, it could scare someone shitless with a stab to the heart. Or better, in front of someone they love.
     Sam mumbled something about carrots in his sleep as he moved his head around the brit to make himself comfortable. My eyes narrowed at the bunny hybrid. "You'll pay," I told him. I walked around the hosptial bed to Grian's side. My eyes glared at Grian, then I looked at Sam. His sleeping figure was petite. Time to make Grian's look lifeless enough to scare Sam shitless.
      The alarm clock next to the bed rang. I jumped and quickly ran over to it. I turned it off but Grian was already up, but I didn't know. It was too dark to see so I made a run for it. I opened the door but the lights turned on as soon as I walked out. I took a quick glance behind me. Grian's eyes were widened and he was yelling at me to get out. I threw the knife and ran out of the room, and out of the building.

**Grian's POV**

The knife flew past my shoulder and cut my cheek. The blade struck the wall with a clank. My heart began pounding in fear but it subsided. Sam had awaken to the collision of the knife. How did they get inside? I don't know how they looked like. My attention was on the knife the entire time. And the were wearing a red hoodie.
      "Grian, what happened? Are you ok?" Sam saw the cut on my cheek when he sat up. He quickly grabbed a paper towel and wiped the blood from my face. I smiled but my cheek hurt when I did. "I'm fine, Sam. Someone just got in our room." I had just realized that I don't know anything about Sam yet I slept with him. My smile faded.
      "Uh, S-Sam?" Sam looked up from what he was doing and asked, "Yeah, Grian?" I sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Why did you sleep in bed with me?" Sam's face flushed in embarrassment. "Oh, right." He looked down at the blood stained paper towel. "I thought maybe you would remember me . . . ya know, because Taur--" Sam stopped himself, then continued, "a friend told me that you lost your memory." I sighed. My head began to throb but I didn't show any pain. Soon I felt dizzy but then it subsided. I remembered everything.
      "Sam, I did get my memory back. I just never realized it." Sam looked at me with widened eyes. He suddenly grinned and shouted, "Oh, I'm so happy you're back!" He hugged me. I hugged him back. I heard him sniff and he moved away. "You don't know how much I missed you, friend."

**Third POV**

After he told Sam why he was in the hosptial,  Grian walked to the bathroom. Sam sat on the bed and started reading a manga. The shower started running so Sam decided to go back to his other room to grab his things. He knew Grian wasn't going to be able to walk back home. He made sure he left a note for Grian telling him.
      Sam grabbed his cloths that Taurtis left behind and got dressed before grabbing his sweater and gym cloths. He walked out of his room and out of the hospital. He would've waited for Grian to finish but he had other things to do.
      Sam wasn't sure why Taurtis acted the way he did when Sam mentioned Grian. It just . . . made him think. Why? There wasn't any problem between the two, right? When Sam was with them, they seemed to have gotten along quite well. But . . . that doesn't connect the dots. If only Sam could find out. And that's what he was going to do.

      Sam reached his house. The door was closed but unlocked. Sam opened the door and looked around the house. The place was a mess. Was he out that long? He didn't know. "T-Taurtis? Are you here?" Sam shouted as he walked around the house. He looked in every room and saw that Taurtis was nowhere to be found. He decided to look by the crane. Surely Taurtis would be there.

      Taurtis was not by the crane, so he thought about walking through the park. He's probably there.

      Sam reached the entrance to the park. He heard slaps and punches nearby. Grunts and spitting were heard from the cabin by the swings. Sam's heart began pounding. Those groans sounded an awful lot like Taurtis. He ran to the cabin. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked through the small window.
     Dom was beating Taurtis up. He was spitting on him, shouting insults, kicking him in the stomach and punching him in the face. Taurtis groaned in pain and tried fighting back but his arms and legs were pinned to the ground by two other boys' legs.
      Sam tried opening the door but it was locked. Anger filled his body. He threw himself on the door and moved away. The door swung open and the boys glared at Sam. Dom reached into his pocket and grabbed a switch blade. He was about to throw it at Sam but he was stopped by Sam himself. But . . . that wasn't Sam. In fact, he didn't look anything like the cute Sam.
      He was ghost white, with brown shaggy hair and red irises. His bunny ears were torn and his eyes were black. Blood dripped from his eyes and mouth. He had a terrifying grin on his face. He wore the same cloths but there were blood stains and rips on them.
      Sam grabbed Dom by the throat and carried him up. Dom struggled to get out of Sam's grip, but it was no use. Sam was too strong. Sam tightened his grip on Dom's throat. Taurtis and the other two boys watched in horror and Dom's throat was completely crushed. His head exploded into a million pieces, and the three boys were covered in blood. The other two ran out of the cabin. Sam suddenly snapped his fingers. The boys' bodies exploded and blood was all over the park grounds.
      "Thats what happens when yiu cheat in a race, Dom."
      Taurtis glared at the bunny hybrid in horror. Sam maniacally laughed and soon formed back to the lovable Sam. He had a smile on his face.
      "I knew you'd have that expression on your face. Do I really look like a killer to you?" Taurtis quickly shook his head, still processing what had just happened. Sam opened his arms for Taurtis but Taurtis didn't and couldn't get up. Sam rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Taurtis then stood up and looked at himself. He felt no pain and his injuries were cured.
      "Y-you . . . W-what . . . HOW??" Taurtis still couldn't process what happened.  Sam laughed and hugged Taurtis. Taurtis cried on Sam's shoulder. "Thank you! I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused!" Sam broke the hug and looked at Taurtis in the eyes. "I'll forgive you if you tell me the truth to the questions I'm going to ask." Taurtis nodded.
      "What's going on between you and Grian?" Taurtis considered this a monent, then sighed. "I . . . I'm jealous, ok? I'm jealous of him because . . . he has the looks, talents, and because . . . I love you. I love you m-more than a friend, and I don't want him to take you away from me. I'm sorry. I'll never bother you again." Taurtis walked past Sam but Sam grabbed his arm. Taurtis raised an eyebrow at the boy's actions. Sam looked at Taurtis and smiled. Taurtis gave Sam a fake smile. "Are you m-mad?" Sam shook his head.
      "Why would I be?"
"Because I like you as a boyfriend."
"And? What's the point? Of course I forgive you!"
Taurtis laughed and hugged Sam once more. "Let's go home." Sam grabbed Taurtis' hand and they both walked home like nothing had ever happened.

**???'s POV**

"Enjoy these moments with him. They'll be your last, Samgladiator."

**I'm so glad I updated twice this week. It was to remake those few weeks that I didn't update!☺**