Part 25~ Serenity

**Third POV**

Sam placed a foot in front of the portal. A weak smile formed on his face. He could see Hell from the reflection of the portal. It seemed that there was a knighting going on at an assembly. It seemed that Eli, a fellow apprentice of Sam, was being knighted. Sam looked at the reflection of Eli's eyes. They burned with beautiful shades of blue. Sam felt as if he was swimming in Eli's eyes. They were mesmerizing.
Then he saw Serenity standing next to Satan himself. She looked so beautiful in her black and red dress. The rest of the dress touched the ground. She wore black gloves and her short red horns poked out of her lightning white hair that brushed her shoulders. She has a smile on her face, and a glimmer in her amber eyes. She seemed excited. Sam wondered why.
As for Satan, he was very still. His face was monotone, but he seemed to have a smirk creep up his face. He was about 2 feet taller than Serenity, and he was wearing a red robe. There was a long scarf like cloth around his robe. The star with a circle around it was sewn in the scarf. His hands lay next to him. And he seemed as if he couldn't care less about anyone or anything. It was strange of him, in the way he was standing. He looked very monotone, but Sam felt a weird vibe. Possibly fear or anger. He wasn't sure.
Sam didn't have any other options on Earth. It was time to say goodbye.
"Goodbye, cruel, rotten world," Sam muttered. He felt scared, but he walked inside the portal.
Sparks flew everywhere. There was a low hum that buzzed everywhere Sam turned. The color of blood was surrounding him. The air was burning his skin. But it wasn't heat. In fact, the area was cool. It was his transformation of a half-human demon to full demon. His skin tore and shredded to pieces, soon falling off his body. It crumpled up and turned to ash, and it blew away in the cool breeze. Long, sharp horns grew out of Sam's head, taking form in front of him long, torn up bunny ears. His cloths ripped as his body grew longer and his teeth grew sharper. His rabbit tail was ripped in half by a Devil's tail, a short stinger dancing at the end of the long, skinny tail. And he was now a full demon.
The end of the portal led him to a small room. The walls were made of pure obsidian and rock. There was only a small doorway that led to the castle, where the knighting was being held. And Sam knew he had to do one thing before he could see his father and sister. He had to wait. He had to stay in that room until Satan sensed his coming. He would send one of his "Generals" to fetch Sam and no lead him to the ceremony. It was a matter of time before . . .
"Welcome, back, Yurio." Murmered a familiar voice. Yurio turned to the demon.
"Hello, Juna Matsu." Yurio hissed through gritted teeth. Juna Matsu was a fellow rival of Yurio. They had been in an argument the last time they saw each other. Let's just say the argument was for a hooker. Yeah, it was very stupid.
"Why couldn't my father come to pick me up? Why did you have to come?" Yurio scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. He turned his back to Juna. Juna only chuckled. "And why did you return to Hell? I thought you loved that disgusting human, Tortoise." Yurio shut his eyes before trying to Juna and slapping him. "The name is pronounced Taurtis, bastard. And don't you ever say his name again!" Yurio felt a wave of shock rush through his veins. He really slapped Juna. They had never touched each other. They use to best friends, but now Yurio questions their friendship. Was there ever even one to begin with? Was there a bond or a connection between him and Juna.
Juna only smirked at Yurio's actions. A chuckle echoed in the small room. Yurio only raised an eyebrow. "Just take me to the ceremony." Juna then nodded but the smirk laid plastered on his face. As he turned, his ash colored hair held in a rat tail bounced on his back. His bright emerald eyes were half lidded as he walked towards the castle, with Yurio following.

At the castle, everything was exactly the same was it was before Yurio had left. The center of the table was decorated with candles and white plates. Bowls of all sorts of food were thrown at each corner. The chairs were perfectly lined with the wooden tiled floor that squeaked with every step you took. The castle was much more beautiful then the outside Hell. It was a mansion to the poor.
A whistle came from the end of the hall. Yurio turned to it as he walked past it. A young demon (a fledgling) was cleaning the cobwebs off of old paintings and flower pots. Yurio paid only attention to the woman and not the gun in her hand.
"Welcome to the Knighting Ceremony, Prince Yurio." Greeted an old demon. His name was General Harper. He was a very good friend of Satan but frankly they had trust issues. It was stupid but it was true. His hair was combed and greased back and his eyes were stone cold. They seemed to be like bottomless pits that saw right through Yurio's eyes.
Yurio looked around some more, getting use to his surroundings at that moment. Fortunately, Serenity, who stood next to the new Knight, turned to the entrance of the assembly and saw Yurio. At first she squinted her eyes towards him, then with a toothy smile and red cheeks she ran to Yurio. She held her dress with her hands.
"Yurio! My Lord, I'm so glad to see you, baby brother!" Serenity ran to Yurio with open arms as she wrapped them around his neck. She laughed and with a sigh, she squeezed Yurio's throat tightly. She let him go.
"It's been years since you've returned, Yurio. We're the humans keeping you away. Enslaving you, hurting you, what?" Serenity's half lidded eyes were full of curious and concern.
"No, no. I just had to do some things..." Yurio replied with a nervous laugh following. Serenity, before she could finish, was interrupted by another presence behind her. Yurio gulped.
"Why hello there, SoN." The much taller demon said. To Yurio, his father sounded very unpleasant with his appearance.
"Hello, Father." Yurio's eyebrow twitched as he saw his father place two hands on Serenity's shoulders. He lightly squeezed them, then placed his hands behind his back.
"It's been a while. Why have you not returned when I specifically gave you the order?"
"The order from Yuki?" Serenity shuffled uncomfortable. Yuki.
"Yes, and in fact, she brought someone along with her. You already know them, and I just met them both today--in person. You have a lot of explaining to do." With a snap of his fingers, two boys appeared in front of Yurio.

"G-Grian, T-Taurtis?" Another snap, and Yurio's vision was engulfed by pure darkness.

The only thing he heard was a female voice. It was a gentle whisper. A laugh followed her three spoken words.

"I warned you."

**Yeaaahhh....**

** *walks away* You can't see me anymore**