Part 2~ Second Day In Japan

**Taurtis' POV**

The clouds above us were completely black as the sun had disappeared behind the thick pillows. The sky had become gray and rain soon poured over our heads.Sam was prepared with an umbrella and shared it with me. He must have forgotten that Grian was behind us the entire time because Sam started talking to me and completely ignored Grian when he asked where we were going. I looked at Grian with an annoyed face.
      "We told you we're going to school."
"Are those guys from your school?" Grain pointed behind me and gestured with his fingers. Sam's eyes were wipe open. I slowly turned my head around. Yakuza and his gang were pointing loaded guns at us. There were about 6 of them besides Yakuza himself.
      "Samgladiator, we will warn you once and only once; you are to get back with Yuki. If you don't except, consider this a fair deal." Yakuza declared. Sam hesitated. Sweat dripped down his forehead.
       Grian began screaming from behind. Me and Sam quickly turned around. Two men had Grian in their arms with guns at his head.
      "Wait, don't hurt him!" Sam shouted with plead in his eyes.
"Reunite with Yuki or loose your friend. Choose wisely. You have only one day to choose. After that, your friend Grian will be killed and you will watch it happen. But for the time being, say goodbye to your friend. We'll be taking him with us." The Yakuza nodded his head at the other two behind us. The men began rummaging through a bag and took out a pair of handcuffs.
      "Please don't do this! I'm innocent!" Grian struggled to get out of the men's strong grip, but then passed out. He had been injected with a sleeping serum on his arm.
     Sam had tears roll down his face as he watched his friend be dragged away into a black Ferrari. The other Yakuzas had their guns pointed at us.
"You may go to school, but be aware that your friend will not live a day longer if you don't reunite with Yuki."
Yakuza gestured to his partners to go the the car. A Yakuza still had a gun pointed at us, then quickly turned away. Sam ran to the armed Yakuza and tackled him to the ground. He began swinging punches at the man's face, not caring if he got hurt. He wanted to murder these people for taking his friend away.
      "HEY, STOP NOW! WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO SHOOT YOU AND THE OTHER TWO!" The only woman in the Yakuza pointed her gun at Sam as she shouted at him. The others pointed their guns at me. I hesitated.
      "Sam, stop! Please, you're gonna get hurt!" I whispered loudly. I don't wanna loose him.
      Sam stopped. His body began shaking as he moved away from the man. He felt a throbbing sensation in his head and hands. His knuckles were bruised and cut as blood dripped down the small wounds. The man that Sam punched got up and swung a punch at Sam's face, pushing Sam to the ground with a momentum that he couldn't balance.

Sam groaned as he cupped his cheek. A decent sized bruise was now throbbing. He felt something wet on his lips and touched it with a finger, blood staining his pale flesh. Sam stood up and slowly backed away.
      "Why do you want me to date Yuki? How do you know her?"
"She's my daughter! Now, no more further questions!" Yakuza angerly shouted. Sam froze.
      "Let us go to school. But please don't hurt our friend." Yakuza nodded at the others. They walked to the Ferrari. Before he entered his car, he said,
      "Very well. Only a day, Sam. After that, we will not hesitate to torture and kill him." He turned to the car. "You have one day to think of it. And as for you, Taurtis, calling the cops will be unnecessary, as they are all dead. Paul Blart is dead as well."
I was shocked. I couldn't do anything to help Sam out. I'm so stupid to tell Sam to break up with Yuki. This is all my fault.
      "Go on to school." Yakuza gestured to the tall white painted building in the distance. "Enjoy this day as it may be your last."

      Sam's wound on his lip was covered in blood and was slightly swollen. We walked away not looking back. Sam burst out crying. "Thanks to me, Grian might die, Taurtis! I don't want to go back to Yuki, but Grian doesn't deserve to die! This is my fault, my fucking fault!" Sam covered his face with his hands as he fell to his knees.
"I don't know what to do anymore, Taurtis. I don't know." I sighed. I squatted down next to Sam and gave him a pat on the back. "I'll think of something." I gave him a reassuring smile. I don't care about Grian. I never wanted him here. He's stealing you from me. That fucking friend stealer. I hope you think too slow. I want you with me. Grian is a useless strand of hair to me.
      "You will? T-thank you, Taurtis." Sam looked up at me and gave me a smile. Oh, how adorable his smile was, the way his ears dropped down in embarrassment or relief. How his chocolate eyes glimmered with happiness. Nothing is better than to be around Sam. I got up and let a hand down to Sam. He took it and got up. I wrapped an arm around him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked to school.

**Third POV**

Okami stood at the front of the class, looking down at her attendance sheet.
"Time to take attendance." She cleared her throat and looked around the room once more before looking back at the paper.
"Sookie?"
"Here, Miss Okami."
"Jts?"
"Here."
"Dom?"
"Oi, is DomWow!"
"Ok then . . . Yuki?"
"Here, Sensei!"
"JtheStar?"
"Here, Ma'am!"
"PieLord?"
"*mumble*"
"Invader?"
"Here, teacher!"
"Pepe?"
"Hi."
"Soul?"
"Here!"
"Silly?"
"Here, Okami!"
"Hidden?"
"Here."
"Ellen?"
"Here, teacher."
"Sam?"
The kids looked at Sam's desk. He wasn't there.
      "Nope, not here. Ok, Taurtis?" No response. "Absent as well I see."
"I bet Sam and Taurtis are making out! I ship it!" Sookie jumped out of her chair and squealed.
"Sooo cute!" Soul shouted.
"HA, I KNEW THEY WERE GAY!" Dom shouted.
"Dom!" Okami shouted in disbelief.
"Says the one that fell in love with Taurissa and Samantha!" Invader teased. Dom crossed his arms. The others laughed. The class began chatting away about Sam and Taurtis.

Taurtis looked at his watch. "We're 20 minutes late, Sam. We're in so much trouble." Taurtis sighed and groaned. Sam laughed. "Since when do you care about school anyways? You never did your homework!"
"Since we had Rowan as our gym teacher." Taurtis gave Sam a look. Sam considered this a moment, then spoke. "Point taken." Sam crossed his arms for a few seconds.
      "We're here! Now let's get to class!" They approached the school in 3 minutes.

Sam and Taurtis burst through the doorway, receiving some giggles and chuckles.
"Where have you been, boys? You're 25 minutes late!" Okami wasn't happy. She crossed her arms. "Sit."
They walked to their seats.
      "They were making love~!" Invader burst out laughing. The class chuckled and snickered at the two as they walked to their desks and sat down. Sam and Taurtis were blushing fifty shades of red and pink.
      "Alright class, today we're having a new student! He should be here any minute right, Sam?" Sam hesitated. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled at it. Sweat dripped down his forehead.
      "Uhm, y-yeah, he should b-be here soon!" He hesitated once more.
"What's wrong with your lip, Sam?" Invader bluntly asked across the class. The blood was dry.  "And your cheek? There's a big bruise on it! Taurtis, did you hurt him?"
      "Taurtis was too rough on him~!" Sookie blurted out. Soul laughed her ass off as the others chuckled once again.
      "Sookie!" Okami shouted. "For that comment, I'm giving you a second packet of homework." Sookie sighed in annoyance.
"What? It's true, though! Right, Taurtis~?" Taurtis was a cherry by then. "See, what'd I tell you guys?"
"Aww he's blushing!" Soul pointed out as she gestured to the young adult with a smirk on her face.
"Hahaha! GAYYY!" Dom pointed at the two.
"ALRIGHT, CLASS! QUIET DOWN!" Okami slammed her hand on her desk. The class grew silent as students stared at their teacher.
      "Now," Okami cleared her throat and looked at Sam, who was sweating the Nile River by then. "Sam, where's the new student?" Sam, once again, hesitated and looked at Taurtis, as if he'd get an answer from his eyes. Taurtis looked back at Sam with sweat dripping down his forehead. He shrugged.
      "He . . ." Sam began.
"He was sick! Y-yeah, he was sick!" Taurtis blurted out, taking a quick glance at Sam. "He got sick and stayed home!" It was a good thing too. The class whined.
      "Aww, I really wanted to know if he was cute!" Ellen looked at her desk in embarrassment.
      "Oh ok then. Well, on to the assignment!" Okami passed out a sheet of paper.

      Yuki had been glaring at Sam the entire period of class, taking photos of him every now and then. "Kekekeke, you're mine, Bunny-Senpai. You will be mine~!" Yuki whispered to herself.

**Yay, part 2 done! Sorry it was shorter than the first, I was tired soo bai guys!**