Gay Chicken {Sam x Grian}

**Because this story was a Griam story in the end and I ruined Taurtis' appearance forever, this is a Griam Smut!**

"Sam, can you change the channel please?" Grian groaned in annoyance at Sam, who was happily watching an unfamiliar kids' cartoon.

"No! I just got back from the store and you already watched television!" Sam replied with a hmph following afterwards.

Sam sighed and turned the television off after he got bored. "Grian." He turned to his friend, who was texting or writing something in his phone.

"What?" He asked a bit irritated. He was a bit annoyed that he missed his Walking Dead episode, so he wasn't in the mood to talk to Sam.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked. Grian hesitated, stopping what he was doing. "I-I was just. . ."

Taurtis barged into the house, soaking wet from the thunderstorm outside.

"Guys! J was nice enough to find something we could do while it's raining outside indoors!" He laughed and told Sam and Grian to wait for him to return with dry clothes.

After a couple of minutes Taurtis returned and sat in between the two boys on the couch.

"So J told me that there's this hilarious game he found these two guys play called Gay Chicken." He then went on and it soon got interesting.

". . .and whoever chickens out first has to do something for the other person." Taurtis smirked as he saw the two boys beside him as blushing messes.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea. Isn't G-Grian dating J?" Sam stuttered. Grian felt himself heat up. This game sounded terrible, yet it would be the perfect opportunity.

"Nope! J has a girlfriend." Taurtis replied, a smirk growing on his face. He laughed and pat his friends on the shoulder. "Well good luck! May the force be with you~." He snickered and ran upstairs, locking himself in his room.

Sam and Grian looked at each other and blushed even more. They weren't sure if they wanted to play, but by then it was too late to turn back, as Taurtis had already started the game.

"I-It can't be that bad right? I'm down if you are." Grian told Sam, who nodded.

Grian stood up and placed his hands on his hips. "Well, I'm no chicken!" He somewhat confidentially said. Sam giggled.

"Yeah, right! I'm much more of a man than you!" Sam snorted and fell back on the couch. Grian then walked in front of Sam, and placed his knee in between Sam's open legs. Sam looked at Grian, who had a smirk on his face. Yet in his eyes, there were mixed emotions like lust, love, and uncertainty.

"Well, prove it then, Sam." Grian let out a low sexy growl as he hovered over the cowardly hybrid, with his arms side by side of him.

Grian held himself up with his knee and elbows as he put himself in a more comfortable position.

Sam was unable to say anything, as he was too embarrassed by Grian's actions.

He remembered what Taurtis said about the Gay Chicken game.

"'The point of the game is to have two straight and single guys act seductive to each other, and their actions have to escalate higher and higher. They can do whatever they want to the other guy, and whoever chickens out first has to do something for the other person."

Sam was a blushing mess under Grian as his face inched closer and closer to his own. Sam slowly wrapped his arms around Grian's neck and pulled him in.

He felt more determined to win the game after what he was to do to Grian. He crashed his lips onto Grian's, purposely moaning in the kiss. Grian at first hesitated, unsure what to do. He soon melted into the kiss.

He already had an erection from the previous moan Sam let out under his lips. Sam pulled Grian in even more if he could, and snaked a hand from Grian's head to his chest. He tugged on the collar, signaling Grian to remove his shirt.

Grian pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips as they pulled away. Grian pulled his shirt over his head, then moved off of Sam to let him remove his shirt.

They crashed their lips again, Grian exploring Sam's mouth at every point. Sam and Grian continued their heated kiss. Then there was a small almost unheard beep. They didn't pay any attention to it and they continued their kiss.

They both pulled away and gasped for air. Grian immediately undid his belt, then removed it and slid his pants down his legs. He threw them to the floor and nipped at Sam's neck as Sam wrapped his arms around Grian's neck. He could feel Grian's erection poking at his entrance through his boxers as Sam wrapped his legs around Grian's waist. It only aroused Sam more.

He ran a hand down Grian's back, feeling perfect sculpted figure beneath his fingertips. It was a wonderful feeling. His heart was pounding in his chest. If felt as if it would burst at any moment.

He let a moan out as Grian licked and bit into his neck, pressing his body against Sam's. Sam tugged on the hem of Grian's boxers, telling him to remove them.

Grian pulled down Sam's pants, throwing them beside the couch. Grian then slid his boxers off, along with Sam's. He reached into his pants pocket and then threw the pants down again. Sam didn't question it, he knew not to.

He warmed up the bottle of lube with his hands and squirted the contents onto his hand. With his lubed fingers he pressed them against Sam's entrance. Sam let out a soft moan as Grian slid two fingers into him. He stretched Sam's tight entrance, scissoring his entrance, then removed his fingers.

He lubed up his member and pressed the tip against Sam as Sam wrapped his legs around Grian once more.

"Are you sure you don't want to quit?" Grian asked with a smirk on his face. Yet Sam knew he was unsure if they should continue. Grian bit into Sam's neck. When he placed a hand on Sam's waist, the area burned with a hot and cold sensation.

"Are you ch-chickening out?" Sam stuttered from the pleasure as Grian bit into his neck. Grian moved away and chuckled. "Nope."

He slid himself into Sam, immediately groaning as pleasure filled his entire body. Sam felt immense pleasure and slight pain burst in his core and let out a moan of pure ecstasy.

Grian began to thrust into Sam, receiving sweet and blissful moans and gasps from the vulnerable rabbit hybrid beneath him. Lustful moans filled the room as Grian hit Sam's prostate with each thrust. Sam was a moaning mess. Grian dug his nails into Sam's waist, and small cuts and bruises would soon stain his tiny waist.

Grian moaned and felt pure ecstasy as he thrusted faster. He grabbed Sam's member and gave it fast strokes and pumps. Sam let out sweet moans, making the Brit more aroused than he already was. Sam's  walls tightened around his hard-on, increasing the pleasure. He went harder and faster into the boy, making him scream out his name.

Both boys released at the same time, and Grian collapsed onto Sam. Both panted for air after their highs. After he regained strength Grian pulled out of Sam, his seed dripping down Sam's legs and member.

"So, how about now?" Grian asked as he pecked Sam on his jaw. Sam only laughed as his eyes began to close.

"Nope."

Bang! The sound startled Sam and Grian, and they turned to the direction where the noise cane from. They saw a blushing Taurtis with a camera in his hand and blood dripping down his nose. He had a smirk on his face.

"This will definitely make a good Wattpad One-Shot."

**Well if it wasn't Grian's dominance that turned your otakus on it was definitely Sam's sweet moans. Wink wink**

**Thank you so much for enjoying my story and please do tell me in the comments if this was awesome or downright nooby. Lol**

**Ciao!**