Part 13~ Unprepared And Unexpected

**Third POV**

Time has passed since the fight between Yuki and the girls against Sam. It's been four months. It was a nice day outside.
Sam and Taurtis were sitting on their couch playing Gamecrab. Grian was sleeping on the couch next to them.
After a few rounds of the game they were playing, Sam yawned. He told Taurtis that he was going to bed. Taurtis nodded and pecked Sam on the cheek. Sam never got use to that, as his face would always flush with embarrassment every time. Sam walked upstairs and into his bedroom.
Sam weakly smiled to himself as he threw his body on the bed and sighed. His eyes immediately closed and he dozed off to sleep.

"The time has come. Someone today will betray you. They will hurt you. You shall hurt the ones you truly care about. You will never feel happiness or love after today. Pain, depression, anxiety, and insanity will creep through your body and burn you until you no longer exist. You will become the one you don't seem to look like; an insane, psychopathic killer. You will never see things the way you use to. You will regret ever having me in you. You will regret ever signing the Contract Of Hellstone. And you will regret every falling for Him."

Taurtis turned off the Gamecrab and covered Grian with a blanket from the guest room before walking upstairs. He walked inside his room and threw himself on his bed.
Though he was tired, he couldn't sleep. He turned left and right, turned his pillow over multiple times, and even changed his pajamas. Nothing seemed to work. He groaned in annoyance as he turned his head around. Sam was sleeping and lightly snoring. Taurtis smiled to himself. He got up and walked over to Sam's bed. He lied down next to Sam and gave him a peck on the lips.

**WARNING! This part contains (14+) content! Reader has been advised.**

He suddenly had the urge to play around. He continued kissing Sam, until he made it to his neck. He began suckling on Sam's neck. Sam suddenly let a sweet moan escape his lips. Sam opened his eyes and saw Taurtis on top of him. His eyes widened.
"Er . . . Taurtis? W-what are you d-doing?" Taurtis ignored Sam and continued sucking on his neck. He found Sam's sweet spot and gently bit into it. Sam moaned and blushed a deep ruby.
Taurtis suddenly began to grind his hips against Sam. Sam felt his boxers tighten around his member. Shit, a boner, Sam thought. Taurtis grew erected until he couldn't handle it anymore. He sat up and removed his shirt. Holy hell, he was pretty ripped. He pulled Sam's shirt over his head and threw it next to his own on the floor. Taurtis slowly pulled his sweats off and began kissing his chest. Sam wrapped his arms around Taurtis' neck as he forced Taurtis to look up. He hungrily kissed Taurtis and moaned when Taurtis began to rub the cloth around Sam's member. Taurtis pulled Sam's pants down and licked his lips as he looked at Sam's panties. Sam blushed at his actions.
Taurtis pulled down his own boxers. Sam took a quick glance. His eyes widened and his face flushed when Taurtis saw him look. Taurtis began to pull Sam's panties off. Sam began to sweat as he looked away from the boy. Taurtis looked up and saw Sam sweating.
"It's okay. We don't need to do this if you don't want to," Taurtis calmly and soothingly told the rabbit hybrid. Sam's ears twitched in pleasure when Taurtis wrapped a hand around Sam's member. He slowly began to pump it. Sam moaned out sweet moans. Taurtis smirked when Sam sighed with plead when Taurtis removed his hand.
"Get on all fours," Taurtis told Sam. Sam did as told and got on his knees. Taurtis got off the bed and went to his backpack. He opened a small pocket and took out a bottle of lube. He warmed it up with his hands, then placed two fingers inside the liquid. He got on top of the bed and pressed those two fingers against Sam's entrance. Sam whinced in pain and pleasure when Taurtis slid the fingers inside and began pumping them.
"Relax, it's to get you ready," Taurtis reassured Sam. Sam nodded in response and moaned in pleasure. Taurtis removed his fingers. In response Sam looked at him with pleading eyes. Taurtis rubbed the contents on his own member. He pressed the tip against Sam. Sam pressed himself more on Taurtis. Taurtis quietly groaned.
"Are you sure you wanna do this, Sam?" Sam desperately nodded. Taurtis looked at himself for a second. What was he doing? Why was he doing this? He suddenly moved away from Sam and grabbed his cloths. Said cocked an eyebrow at him as he grabbed his own cloths.
"What's w-wrong, Taurtis?" Sam asked the ravenette. Taurtis groaned in anger and sexual frustration.
"I-I'm sorry, Sam. I didn't know what I was doing," he replied as he pulled his shirt over his head. He fixed the collar and buttoned up his pants before walking to the door and shutting it behind him.

Sam blinked. Why did he ask Taurtis that? He didn't know. Did he really want him? Yes, Sam told himself. He needs Taurtis. He put his cloths and his shoes on before following Taurtis out of the room.

**Taurtis' POV**

Why, why, why? Why am I so stupid. Sam must hate me. I cannot believe I nearly had sex with my best friend. What the hell was I thinking? I placed my head on my hands as I walked around the block. I just need to forget that. But how? I don't know.

**Third POV**

Taurtis saw the park. He ran over to the entrance and looked around. A few students from his class were shooting hoops and running around the slide. What a bunch of kids, Taurtis told himself. He looked at the swings and saw Salex pushing herself with her feet. She looked sad.
Maybe, Taurtis thought, I could make myself and her feel better. Mostly him.
He walked over to the empty swing and sat down. He looked over at Salex. She didn't seem to have noticed him.
"Hey, Salex. What's wrong?" Taurtis asked the girl. She sniffed and looked up. A light blush fell upon her cute face. She gave him a weak smile. "I-it's n-nothing, really," Salex lied. She cleared her throat and looked down again. Taurtis chuckled.
"If you'd like, I could try to help you, but that all depends on you, sweet cheeks," Taurtis seducingly told Salex. She giggled and looked at him. She bit her lip.
"Well, it's about my boyfriend. He broke up with me for another chick." Taurtis breathed in through his mouth to make an inflating sound. "Oh, that's harsh. What a player. I would never do that to a girl, especially a cute one~." Taurtis winked at Salex. She giggled and blushed. Taurtis had a light blush on his face as well. He had forgotten all about Sam. His thoughts were about Salex. Salex put her head down once again.
Taurtis put a finger under her chin and looked at her in the eyes. She seemed surprised about his sudden move. Taurtis slowly leaned in with a smile on his face. Salex leaned in as well. They brushed lips before being interrupted;
"Taurtis? How c-could you?! I cannot believe you!" An angry yet sad voice yelled. The people in the park glared at Taurtis and Salex.
"I-I gotta go," Salex said before grabbing her backpack and walking past Sam. Sam was now in tears and on his knees. People surrounded Sam and Taurtis.
"WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING, TAURTIS?" Sam shouted at him. He rose to his feet and felt anger es throughout his body.
"I did It to forget about what happened, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you!" Taurtis shouted back. "I'm sorry, Sam." Sam shouted back, "I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU! YOU JUST WALK OUT OF OUR HOUSE AND COME HERE TO KISS A GIRL YOU JUST MET WHEN--" Sam stopped himself. He couldn't shout out what happened in public. Even if he did he wouldn't be able to hear himself anymore because people began shouting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Sam groaned in anger and turned around to leave. Taurtis ran over to him and grabbed his hand, which forced Sam to look at him.
"Wait, Sam! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean--" Sam put his palm up in the air. "Are you telling me that you want to apologize after what happened at home AND here? You're crazy." Sam whispered the last part. He pulled his hand away from Taurtis' grip.
"I'm sorry, Sam." Sam scoffed. "Are you sorry you kissed her, or are you sorry you got caught?" Sam spat back through gritted teeth. He turned around and walked away, leaving a shunned Taurtis as the center of attention in the park. People suddenly began to throw insults at Taurtis.
"How could you do such a thing?"
"Why are you here? You should kill yourself for what you've done!"
"You made Sam feel like a toy, but the only one who looks like the toy and plays like a toy is you."
"You should be ashamed of yourself, bastard."
Taurtis looked down in shame as he walked out of the park as people continued to insult him.
It soon started to rain, and Taurtis shivered as his cloths got soaked by the rain.
"What have I done?"

**Hope this made sense!**