Part 22~ Too Stubborn To Disappear

**Third POV**

Taurtis roughly and hungrily kissed Sam, as he rubbed his side. Sam's tears kept falling down his face, and he did not let Taurtis slip his tongue in his mouth when Taurtis licked Sam's lip. Sam couldn't believe his best friend killed his true love. He was devastated.
The only thing Sam could do to escape was morph. He knew the risks of killing Taurtis, but he had to try to scare him off. Sam needed to reach Grian in an hour or the soul will reach Hell.
"You will love me, Sammy-poo~," Taurtis whispered in Sam's ear. The alcohol in his breath almost made Sam puke. Sam looked into Taurtis' eyes. Clouds of lust and want burned the iris, seeming like a burning flames of red and orange. Sam gasped. He saw his own reflection in Taurtis' eyes. But . . . he looked depressed, in a suicidal state. Those were his feelings at the moment. He wanted to die. He wanted to return to his Demons and his Father, Satan. He wanted to leave Taurtis here to die. He wanted to save Grian. But if he had to kill Taurtis, he had no choice but to do what he must. He was nothing but a human.
He closed his eyes as Taurtis planted hungry kisses on his neck. Taurtis didn't seem to notice the changes and phases of Sam . . . the Incubus. Sam had a mission; and that was to find one human for a job. The job was to take control of the body and use it to find the book "Talmud: The book of the Devil." Sam needed to return it to the underworld to give it to his Father. Sam only had 3 decades to retrieve it, because his Father believed in Sam . . . or was called Yurio in Hell. He was Satan's son, but he knew he had a sister . . . somewhere. He knew she was a human, because his mother brought her to the surface of the Earth. Sam opened his eyes. A deep sigh escaped his lips.
Taurtis slowly slipped his hand under Sam's shirt. But he hesitated when he touched Sam's cold chest. His skin was cold and as pale as a sheet. He slowly looked up and gazed at Sam's white pupils. His eyes widened and he backed away from Sam. Horror rushed through him as he saw in terror, the terrible changes Sam had. His hair was a dirty blonde mixed with brown color, all messed up and shaggy, and his eyes were slightly sunken into his skull. His face had droplets of blood and his teeth were sharper than usual. His half lit eyes were full of evil and anger. His ears twitched. His smile creeped up his pale face as he heard the sweet sound of Taurtis screaming in agony. A long tentacle like arm was impaled in his chest. Sam summoned the arm, not knowing he did. Taurtis stared at Sam with plead and agony as his chest oozed with the dark, warm, sticky contents of blood. His body surged and boiled with pain, and he tasted blood in his mouth, soon spitting out the liquid onto his face and the cement beneath his feet. Taurtis' body went limp, and his eyes wouldn't stay open.
The tentacle pulled itself out of Taurtis' chest and let the corpse collapse beneath it. Sam had tears streaming down his face, and he wiped them away with his arm. His white pupils burned in pain, knowing that he killed his friend. Right now though was not the time to worry about Taurtis. Sam heard the sirens wail in the distance, and he only had little time to revive Grian. He looked at Taurtis once more before kicking his left foot towards the body and thrusting his body with force to the entrance of the park. His teeth gritted in plead as he jolted past kids and teens waking towards the park. He wasn't in the mood for judgement. Some kids were screaming and some didn't care about his appearance. But they all looked at him like he was insane. And he was. For Grian.
The door to Sam's house was open. Without hesitation he bolted to the first room he could. The door to his bedroom was open, and there lay Grian. But hovering above him the impossible appeared. Three dark figures, one with red eyes and knarling teeth, and the other two with orange eyes and creepy smiles hovered above the body with a book in their hand. Sam was about to make a move when the red eyed figure said, "RethaF llac ew eno eht yb nelots eb luos sih dna htraE no tor esproc sih llahs!" Shall his corpse rot on Earth and his soul be stolen by the one we call Father, Sam thought as a white orb suddenly hovered next to the corpse. Sam yelled "No!" and said, "Shall the Demons of Hell perish in the name of God!" He knew he had risked his life, but maybe God would spare him. Sam didn't want to lose Grian. He just wanted to have a family with him. He loved Grian, and he wasn't taking any chances with him in Hell. Sam would change. He didn't want to be a Demon, more likely Satan's son. He just wanted to be a normal boy when he fell in love. He just wanted a normal life on Earth. He was happy. He always wanted to be. With Grian. Grian.
Grian . . . .
"Too stubborn to let him go, I see," said the red eyed figure. Her voice was raspy, wicked and insane. Enough to send chills run down Sam's back. His hairs on his neck stood up. "Too stubborn to die, I see . . . Yuki, Invader, Chan." The three girls cackled, and the presence in the room suddenly changed. It was more wicked than before. Sam begged in his head for the chant to work.
Nothing.
The feeling of dread stabbed him in the heart. Almost feeling the agony of what he did to Taurtis, he collapsed to the floor and screamed. The cackling grew louder and louder, almost replaying in Sam's mind. Their evil presence put weight on his shoulders and made his lungs wheeze for air. Tears streamed down his face.
"What's the point of saving this useless human? He's nothing to you! You're just as worthless!" Chan spat.
"Too stubborn to let him go! What a joke!" Invader teased.
"What a waste of time and words, Yurio! This Hell of the planet is worse than Hell itself. You might as well vanish and never be remembered again!" Yuki said with a grin on her face. Every word they said stung Sam. Every insult they spat out made Sam realize something: this was all a waste of time. The stupid feeling of guilt, dread, depression, misery, sorrow, even love. All of it. It made him realize that he would've never felt it in the first place if he hadn't come to Earth. If he stayed home, Yuki, Chan, Invader, Sookie, Soul, the girl and her mother, and the SWAT team would still be living their small, pointless little lives. What an idiot.
"Join us, Yurio. Reunite with your family. Grian shall join us as one of us. We will conquer and win. We shall defeat the Good and win as the Evil!"
Yuki cheered snd protested. Sam hesitated. The tears had stopped dripping onto the wood tile floor. His form had disappeared to Sam. Grian's body began to make the room smell of fresh blood. The boy with the crazy life was who Sam wanted to be. But Grian. He had run out of time. He felt guilty. He only wanted Grian and himself to be happy. It was nothing much to ask for. Just a normal, happy life.
"Still stubborn? What will it be, Yurio?" Yuki impatiently spoke in a calm voice. It was soothing to Sam, and yet it was full of insanity and mischief. Two simple words were the only ones that replayed in his head. And so he said,
"I accept."

**Hope this was one to wait for! I am happy about how this one turned out! Hope you enjoyed! More is to come out very soon!**