Part 15~ It Happened So Fast

**Third POV**

"What was his future?" Pete curiously asked Grian, who looked down at his feet. Grian's eyes began to water in sadness.
"He's going to turn insane, he's going to be a criminal, a killer, a--" Grian hesitated. He turned to Sam, who had a worried expression on his face. Sam knew this was soon, because Pete said it himself. Grian could predict Sam's future and tell Sam's past. Sam sighed and looked at Pete with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.
"There's a way to prevent this, right?" Sam asked with a weak smile on his face. The glimmer of hope in his eyes grew bigger. Pete sighed and shook his head.
"Unless you know how to became a human being, and prevent the Council from finding out about Grian, them I'm afraid not." The glimmer in Sam's eyes faded into a sad glimmer. His smile faded when he turned to Grian.
"We need to keep you a secret, Grian. I'm sorry about this," Sam whispered as he touched Grian's head. He closed his eyes and mumbled a sort of spell. Grian collapsed to the ground.
"I'm sorry."

Taurtis walked to the direction of the house. He groaned out loud and fell to his knees at the doorstep of his home. He burst out in tears as he cursed at Grian.
"Why, Sam? After what we've been through, you decide to fall for Grian?" Taurtis cursed again and continued sobbing. He then gave up and walked inside the house. He slammed the door and threw his body on the couch. He cried until he couldn't, and he drifted off to sleep. He didn't care about anyone or anything anymore. He had to put an end to this. He needed to figure out what to do about Grian.
Taurtis woke up and sniffed. His nose was stuffy and his eyes were puffy from crying. He put his head on his hands and groaned. He needed to think; how is he to get rid of Grian, he asked himself. He thought about it for a moment. The corners of his mouth twitched ad he thought of an idea. It was a great idea, he thought. But he needed to hide it as much as possible. Then he'd do so at the right moment. He chuckled to himself. Taurtis grabbed his coat and walked out of the house to the store.

Sam carried the body over his shoulder ad he walked home. Pete had driven back to the hotel, leaving Sam no choice but to walk home with the body. Sam didn't mind. Grian wasn't heavy at all. The only thing on his mind though, was Taurtis. Where was he? Why'd he leave? When? He cursed under his breath when a girl walked past him. She gave him a scared glance before speed walking to her house. Sam rolled his eyes and continued home.
He opened the door to his house and lay Grian on the couch. He looked around.
"Taurtis? Where are you?" Sam shouted. No response. He took his phone out and called Taurtis. Please leave your message for--Sam hung up. He looked at his watch. 6:43. Ugh. He decided to make dinner earlier than he normally would. He was starving anyway.
After about an hour, Sam heard footsteps walking towards him. Sam continued to stir the soup in the pot. Two strong arms wrapped around Sam's waist. They placed their face on the crook of Sam's neck. Sam still ignored it.
"I see Sammypoo is making dinner. How about you take a break for about, maybe 30 minutes? Perhaps an hour if I feel generous~." An aroma of alcohol made his nose burn. He turned to the boy.
Taurtis had a perverted smirk on his face. His eyes were lustful. He was completely drunk.
"How about you go take a nap? You look awful," Sam suggested, rolling his eyes. This wasn't the first time Taurtis flirted with him when he was drunk.
"Sure, babe, I'll be waiting for you upstairs with a jar full of lube~," Taurtis cooed. Sam scoffed and continued cooking. Taurtis walked over to a counter and opened up a drawer. He turned to Sam, who was focusing on his pot of soup. Taurtis smirked and took out a kitchen knife from the drawer. He hid it behind his back and walked behind Sam once again. Sam was about to turn around when Taurtis placed the blade on his back.
"Shh, now don't you think about shouting, my little rabbit. Or else Grian gets it." Sam slowly turned the stove off and put his hands in the air. He turned around to face Taurtis. He saw Taurtis holding a gun that pointed at Grian. Grian was still sleeping. Sam swallowed his tears.
"P-please, Taurtis. This isn't you at all," Sam begged. Taurtis scoffed.
"And who said this was what I wanted? I recall telling you to keep your trap shut." Taurtis put the gun away and told Sam to go upstairs. Sam did as told as he still had his hands raised. When Sam walked into the room, Taurtis locked the door. They were in the same room.
"Now, my rabbit," Taurtis put the knife down, "we could do the the easy way, or the hard way. I could rape you, or you could just let me do the job the right way." Sam began crying, but the crying because laughing.
"If you think I'm gonna have sex with you, you could cut your dick off and feed it to a cat. I'm not gonna do it." Taurtis chuckled.
"Oh, but if you don't want it, I'll take all the pleasure by force~." Taurtis took out the knife again. He suddenly walked out of the room. Sam knew what Taurtis was going to do. He ran to the door and grabbed the doorknob. Taurtis locked the door. Sam was trapped.
"Don't you dare touch Grian, you bastard! If you do--" the door swing open and Taurtis had the gun pointing the ground. Grian was on the floor.
"You either do as I say, or he gets it. Oh, and don't bother turning into a demon. You're too weak to transform," Taurtis said before he chuckled. He was right. After Grian kissed Sam, he used Sam's strength to find a vision. It made both boys weak.
Sam sighed, then nodded. Taurtis smirked.

**WARNING! Smut will be contained in this content. Reader has been advised.**

"Good. Now, take off your clothes," Taurtis said with a smirk on his face. Sam cautiously did so. He was then in nothing but his boxers. Taurtis shut the door and locked it. He walked over to Sam and crashed his lips on his. Sam didn't kiss back. Taurtis pulled away.
"If you resist, you'll regret it." Sam hesitated, then nodded. Taurtis hungrily kissed Sam, and Sam returned it. Tears streamed down his face. Taurtis implanted kisses on Sam's neck and bit into it. Sam groaned in pain. He wasn't enjoying any of this.
Taurtis removed his shirt and pants until he was in his boxers. He pushed Sam on the bed and crawled on top of him. He removed his boxers and forced Sam to get on his knees. Sam knelt in front of Taurtis.
"Suck it, Sammy," Taurtis harshly said. Sam put his mouth on the tip. Taurtis groaned in pleasure. Sam cried tears of torture as he began to suck. Taurtis moaned and pulled Sam by the hair. Sam groaned in pain, and the vibrations made Taurtis release in Sam's mouth. Sam spit the contents on the floor as he wiped his mouth. Taurtis told Sam to remove his boxers and get on the bed again. Sam crawled onto the bed after he removed his boxers. Two cold hands were placed on Sam's waist before a strong force was thrusted inside him. Sam yelled in pain through gritted teeth as Taurtis continued to pound into Sam. Sam didn't like this at all. His friend was raping him, Grian and Sam are in danger, and the Council was looking for Sam's location. Sam quietly sobbed.
After 30 minutes, Taurtis released in Sam for the fourth time. He collapsed next to Sam and soon dozed off to sleep. Sam got under his covers and cried. He didn't bother to get up. He wouldn't be able to walk for at least a day. He groaned in anger and frustration before falling asleep. He didn't want to deal with any of this. He hated every second. He wished he was dead.

**Sorry for those who loved Taurtis. I don't think you'll ever see him the same way again.**