Part 11~ Who Are The "Anonymous"?

**Third POV**

Sam woke up and began coughing. He felt a sticky liquid on his hands and face. He coughed blood in his hands and his face was covered in blood. His eyes widened as he looked around the room. He was in his bed in the same cloths from the day before. His stomach grumbled and twisted as he continued coughing up blood.
"T-Taurtis? Grian?" Sam stuttered. He knew he wouldn't be able to dial 911 as he coughed up blood. He stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom.
He washed his hands and face. He suddenly felt something poke the roof of his mouth. He opened his mouth and grabbed the object. He looked at it for a second, processing how it got into his mouth. An SD card covered in saliva and blood was in between Sam's tongue and the roof of his mouth. His eyes widened. How was it possible? Was it Grian or Taurtis? No, they would've left it on the bed or on the desktop. Sam blinked, then cleaned the SD card on his shirt.
He went to his computer and turned his computer on. He sat down on the chair in front if the computer. His computer beeped and a new notification popped up on his screen. He read the notification;
"Are you sure you'd like to enter 'secret.message13'?"
Sam pressed yes and watched the screen. It froze. Sam raised an eyebrow. The screen suddenly blasted unto many different colors and continued making beeping and screeching sounds. Sam jumped and covered his ears as he quickly deleted the file. He froze before falling back onto his chair. His ears were throbbing. He sighed and removed the SD card.
He threw it into the trash can and decided to call Taurtis and Grian. His coughing stopped when the SD card was removed from his mouth. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. He dialed Taurtis' number first. 'Please leave a message for Taurtis and Sam! after the beep. Beep.' Sam hung up and dialed Grian's number. Someone picked up the phone.
"Grian? Where are you and Taurtis?" The other end of the phone cracked and screeched.
"H-hello? This isn't f-funny, guys!" Sam stuttered in fear.
"Scared much? I knew it." The person on the other end spoke.
"Umm, who is this? And why do you have Grian's phone?"
"It's not 'who', it's 'what '. Your little friends Grian and Taurtis are here with me now. If you'd like to see them, 1,000,000 yen. Pay us by the back of the school. Come alone."
"Please don't hurt them! Let me talk to at least one of them!"
"Tch, very well." The phone clicked and someone whinced.
"G-Grian? Is that you?" Sam cried.
"P-please, help us, S-Sam. W-we're f-f-freezing. P-please." Grian groaned in the phone and sniffed.
"Please hang in there! I'll see what I can do!"
"You have only 3 days to pay up or else-" the person on the other end fired a gun. Sam jumped and felt blood dripping out of his ear. He hung up and placed his head in his hands.

**Taurtis' POV**

I shivered as I scooted closer to Grian. He shivered as he hugged his legs with his arms. I placed my head on his shoulder for some heat.
The lights came on inside the room. It was a good thing because we couldn't see anything around us. The door opened and in came three people in masks. They held bats, knives, and clubs. They wore black clothing. The one in the middle walked over to us. They had a bat in their hand. Grian and I stood up.
"Tell me what you know," said a dark voice. I raised an eyebrow at them. "W-w-what are you t-talking ab-bout?" The one who spoke scoffed. They put the bat under my chin and lifted my head up. "Look, Taurtis, I ain't here to play around. Tell us about you and the bunny boy, Sam." Taurtis blinked for about second, then turned to Grian. Grian burrowed his hands in his armpits. He looked at the floor.
"J-just t-tell them, T-Taurtis." I sighed and looked at the strangers. "I'll answer y-your question when you answer m-mine. Who are you p-p-people?" The strangers exchanged glances, and one nodded. They removed their masks. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Y-Yuki? I-Invader? Ch-Chan?" Grian looked up, and his eyes widened as well. "I thought your father k-killed you!" Yuki smirked.
"Well, as I siren, or as I like to call myself, a demon, a mortal can't kill me. Only one of my kind." Yuki nodded at Invader.

**Third POV**

"Look, Taurtis and Grian, we ain't here to play. We want answers now," Invader grumbled. Yuki clutched the knife so hard her knuckles went white. Chan tightened her grip on the club.
"W-what information d-do you want?" Grian bluntly asked. Chan's eye twitched and she suddenly swung the club and hit Grian in the rib. He collapsed on the floor."We weren't asking you, peasant." Taurtis gasped and grabbed Grian's shoulders. Grian whinced in pain and tried to stand up.
"P-please stop!" Yuki only smirked. "Tell us about your so called "relationship" with Sam. Or Grian gets it." She told Invader to grab Grian by the arms. He struggled to break free becuase the girl was too strong.
"Y-you're mistaking him for someone else!" Grian shouted. Chan was about to hit Grian in the chest with the club but Yuki stopped her. "Who could we possibly be mistaking Taurtis for?" She laughed.
"M-me." Grian pulled his arms away from Invader's grip and walked to Yuki. "Don't hurt T-Taurtis." He was still shivering. "Alright then. Tell us everything." Taurtis suddenly interrupted. "Wait! I think I have something you'd like to know." Yuki raised an eyebrow. "And that is?" Taurtis sighed at the grim memory.
"Y-yesterday, I-I was getting beat up at the park by D-Dom and his friends. S-Sam found m-me and," his voice cracked, "he turned into some kind of insane, demon version of himself. He k-killed the three b-b-boys." Yuki smirked. Invader placed the bat behind her back. "And you, Grian? What's your side of the story?" Grian sighed and looked down.
"S-somehow, I remember this," he took a deep breath, "but me and S-Sam had sex."

**Yay! Third update this week! 😉**