Chapter 4

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I excused myself and rushed to the ladies' room. I locked myself in one of the stalls and that's when I couldn't fight back the tears any longer. I can't believe Dean kept that picture. I looked at my lock screen and saw that same picture on my phone. A part of me was still in love with him. The tears kept flowing down my cheeks. He even talked about me. I can't believe this. Does he still think about me? Why does he still have that picture? What will he do when he sees me? So many questions and no answers, it's giving me a headache.
Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Ciara, are you okay babe?" Laurine said softly on the side of the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. She looked at me and rushed to my side holding me in her arms. More tears streamed over my cheeks, unable to stop them. Lau kept rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. She took a waterbottle out of her bag and handed it to me. I drank a couple of sips and put the bottle away. I sighed and looked at my hands. It was only then that I noticed I was shaking.

"I'm sorry, Ciara, I shouldn't have brought you. This is all my fault, I'm so sorry, we can leave if you want?" Lau kept ranting on and on, but I interupted her.

"Lau, stop it, it's fine," I said as I got up. I just shouldn't let him get to me. I looked in the mirror and wiped the mascara stains from under my eyes. Laurine put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged her with all my might.
"I promise, I'll be fine," I reassured her. If only I could believe it myself.

After 15 minutes we were allowed in the arena. Laurine and I stoof front row and she couldn't stop squealing. I giggled and her craziness. Another 20 minutes later the lights turned off and the lads walked out on the stage. The crowd screamed at the top of their lungs. I joined them but closed my mouth shut as soon as I spotted Dean. Dayl stood next to him and whispered something in his ear. I watched Dean's mouth change from a smile to a line. I read his lips: where? And his eyes searched the room. Finally, they met mine and he locked eyes with me for a good minute. Laurine grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. I broke eye contact with Dean and looked at her.
"He saw me, Lau," I bit my lip.
"I know, Ciara, I know," she whispered, "I'm with you till the end," she said.

The lads began with The Night We Met and Dean kept glancing at me. I bit my lip nervously, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. And that hat of his. I remember the day we bought that together.

The concert finished after 2 hours and the guys walked off stage. I turned to Lau with my mouth open. I needed to say something, but I couldn't.

"I hope you liked it, Ciara. I feel awful, though," she said. I shook my head.

"Stop apologizing. It's okay. I want to thank you actually," I said and hugged her for the billionth time today.

We put our jackets on and wobbled to the exit.  We walked through the door when I heard a voice calling my name.

"Ciara, is it really you?" The voice said. I turned around and was face to face with Dean.

What am I going to do now?