Chapter 12

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I couldn't help but worry about Lau. Would Cian actually be this cruel to play her? I never thought of him being that kind of guy.

While the boys were on stage Lau and I were backstage sitting on a couch.

"You okay?" I asked her. She kept looking at her hands and furrowed her eyebrows. She was thinking. How I know? Whenever she's thinking she never makes eye contact and furrows her eyebrows. She didn't say anything. She just nodded. I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Cian would--" I started but she cut me off.

"Don't worry about it," she said and got up. She looked at me for the first time tonight. Tears were developping in her eyes, "listen, I'm just going to go home. I need to be alone for a while. I'll see you tomorrow," she said and left.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I have to confront Cian about this. How could he do this? Who the hell is Mel? That rhymes, but that's not the point. I screamed and kicked over a chair.

"Angel? You alright?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and I saw all the lads in the doorframe. I counted them. Wait a minute, one's missing. I frowned when I knew which one wasn't there. Cian.
"Babe?" Dean said and cupped my cheeks in his large hands. I made eyecontact with him and relaxed a little. So much for confrontation.

"I'm fine," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Shall we head to my place?" Dean smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist leading me towards the exit. I nodded in agreement.

"USE PROTECTION!!" I heard Dayl shout behind us. I glanced over my shoulder to Dayl and stuck my tongue out to him. I'm not that kind of girl.

Dean and I walked to his place in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was a very comfortable one.

Then it hit me. Tomorrow's my birthday. Shit.

"Is everything okay, Angel?" Dean smiled and kissed my temple. I nodded.

"I'm fine," I said and looked up to him. He grinned and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I felt something cold against my cheek. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up to the sky. It was snowing.

"Oh my God!" Dean laughed.
"This is amazing!" I squealed.

We took a long way home, playing in the snow and taking cute selfies and all that and I forgot about everything that occured tonight. We arrived at his house 40 minutes later and we instantly went to the bedroom to change into our pjs to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning by the sunlight peeking through the curtains and hitting my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and found a note on the pillow next to me:

Happy Birthday, Angel.
I made you breakfast, it's on the tray on your nightstand. Be ready at noon because that's when I'll pick you up.
Love you loads,
Your Dean

I smiled and put the note away. It was only then that I realized all the rose petals everywhere: on then bed, on the tray and on the floor. I consider myself the luckiest girl alive. I looked at the time. I have two hours to get ready. I went to the closet. I saw my clothes still in his closet. A smile formed on my lips and I grabbed my white and gold dress. I bent down and saw my favourite pair of wedges. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I stepped out I immediately blowdried my hair. I threw on my dress and slipped into my wedges. I looked in the mirror and grabbed my curling wand from my beauty bag. I curled soft curls in my hairs and applied make up. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I actually looked pretty. I grabbed a red lipstick and smeared it on my lips. The second I put it back in my bag, the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone and saw it was noon. I forgot how punctual he was. I skipped downstairs and opened the door with a massive grin. Dean stood in front of me with red roses and in a suit.