Chapter 18

Ciara's P.O.V.:

"How could you do this to me, Dean?" I trembled as tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't dare to look at him.

"Do what to you? What are you talking about?" He asked pretending that he didn't know what I was talking about.

"This!" I shouted and threw the magazine I was holding at him. It showed a picture of Dean kissing another girl and it looked like he was really enjoying it.
I looked at Dean and noticed how his face turned pale. It was true. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Ciara, let me explain, please," Dean begged.

"I don't want to hear it, Dean. You promised you wouldn't hurt me anymore," I cried and it felt like there was an elephant standing on my chest. I couldn't breathe.

"I know, I am so--" he started but I stopped him.

"No. Don't you dare think that you'll make it okay by saying you're sorry. You should've thought about what you were doing. I can never trust you again. You've hurt me once, I forgave you. You promised you wouldn't do it again, but look at that you did," I took my engagement ring off and gave it back to him. I picked up my bag I already packed and left without looking back. Since when was my life so fucked up?

That's when I woke up. It was a dream. I looked outside and saw it was storming. I looked beside me and saw Dean sleeping peacefully. I quickly grabbed my phone to check if the picture I saw in my dream was real. Thankfully it wasn't. I snuggled into his chest, waking him up by accident.

"Everything okay, princess?" he asked in a deep raspy voice.

I nodded in his chest. "Yeah, just had a bad dream, that's all," I said and pressed a kiss against his chest.

"I'll make your bad dreams go away, princess," he said and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to him, making me feel completely safe.

"What did you dream about?" he asked and I shook my head signalling I didn't want to talk about it.
"Okay, sorry, I won't ask further," he said and kissed the top of my head.

I kissed his lips and tangled myself from his arms.
"I'm going to make us breakfast," I said and headed downstairs.

I found Lau sitting at the kitchen table with her head in her hands and thinking really hard. I called her a couple of times, but she didn't respond. Until I waved my hand in front if her eyes. That's when she looked up.

"Lau, what's going on with you?" I asked and sat down next to her.

"I have to tell you something," she said and opened her mouth to finally tell her story

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry I barely update lately, got a lot of stuff on my mind. I'm sorry. I promise Ill make my next chapter longer and more dramatic/intense.

Love you all!
Laurine (one of the two writers)