Chapter 14

Ciara's P.O.V.:

We landed in Rome the next morning at 10 AM. I still can't believe Dean arranged this. Going to Italy is one of my goals in life.
Dean and I went to the baggage claim and grabbed out suitcases.

After 30 minutes we arrived at the hotel we were going to stay in. I opened the bedroom windows and we had an amazing view of the Colosseum. It's so beautiful, especially now that I see it live.
A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and Dean rested his chin on my shoulders.

"Do you like it, my Angel?" Dean smiled and kissed my shoulder.

"No," I said, "I love it," I added with a sly grin.

"I've already arranged where we're going to eat every day of this week here in Rome, so you can pick what you want to do," he said and smiled.

I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Anything?" I smirked.

"Anything," he kissed my nose.

"Well, first of all I want to go shopping and get a souvenir for Lau," I giggled, "afterwards I want to eat a lot of ice cream, maybe shop some more and enjoy this Roman Holiday with you," I smiled and kissed him.

"Alright then, angel. What do you want to do first?" Dean smiled and pulled me close.

"How about we go shopping and then we go to a restaurant for a real Italian pizza and then Italian gelato," I said, my eyes twinkling. 

"Sounds good to me, angel," he kissed my cheek and held me close. We went downstairs to the hotellobby and went outside. His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me closer. We walked around Rome and my eyes popped out of my sockets and I squealed at every little thing I saw. I'm sure I drove Dean crazy with all my fangirling things. Oh well, he shouldn't have brought me to Italy then.

After 15 minutes we arrived at a big open square, a lot of shops surrounding us. I looked at Dean with an evil smile. He looked back at me.

"Go ahead and have fun, babe, I'll be right behind you," he said and chuckled. I squealed and ran into a store. Beautiful clothes oh my I want it all. I had an eye on one of the dresses. I looked through the rack and found my size. I took it out and looked at it. It was a beautiful white lace dress. I looked at the price and my jaw dropped to the floor. €250,-. Suddenly the dress wasn't so pretty anymore. I hung it back and left the store. I looked at Dean and grabbed his hand.

"Didn't find anything, babe?" He asked and wrapped his arm around me.

"Nah," I lied, "nothing in there I liked," I said and went inside a shoe store. If I told Dean I saw a dress I liked, he'll buy it for me and I don't want him to spend his money me. I heard his footsteps behind me. I headed to the men shoes section. I look at him and grinned. I grabbed a pair of black Nike's.

"What? For me? But, angel, I don't need anything," he smiled.

"I know. But I want to give you this," I said and grabbed one pair in his size. I instantly went to the counter and paid.

Dean and I finished our shopping day after 6 hours. We had an amazing dinner and for dessert we had a chocolate lava cake with raspberries and strawberries. It was amazing. I couldn't ask for a better first day in Rome with the man I love.