Chapter 8

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I heard the doorbell at 6 pm.
"Oh my God! He's here! Lau, can you open the door for me?" I squealed as I finished the last touch of my make up. She giggled and went downstairs. I could hear their voices. I grabbed my cluth and looked in the mirror for the last time. I actually looked really pretty. I went downstairs and I saw Dean standing with red roses in his hand. Dean's mouth fell open as he saw me.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he gasped. I blushed and thanked him. He handed out the flowers for me and I gladly took them, giving them to Lau to put them in a vase.

"Well," Laurine said as she came back, "have fun you two. If anything happens, let me know, okay?" she smiled. I hugged her.

"Thanks, Lau. See you later okay?" I smiled and went outside with Dean.

"Have I mentioned you look absolutely gorgeous?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Yeah, you have," I giggled. He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I got in, thanking him and fastened my seatbelt. I watched Dean as he got in on the other side.
"So where are we going?" I asked as he started the car.

"You'll see," he grinned and started to drive. I giggled and looked outside of the window. I felt him grab my hand a while later. I smiled and interlocked our fingers. My eyes tracked the road and I couldn't help it, but it looked so familiar. After about 20 minutes we stopped at Whytes Of Stamullen. My mouth fell open.

"I can't believe you remember," I said and looked at him with a smile. He grinned at me.

"How can I not? It was the best day of my life," he smiled and got out of the car. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and he closed the door. He took my hand in his. Just so you know: this is the restaurant where he and I had our first date.

We went inside and a waiter showed us our table.

"Wow, Dean, you even RSVPed the same table," I giggled and sat down. He sat down opposit of me and whispered something to the waiter. I sent a quick text to Lau that everything was fine.
A little while later a bottle of champagne came to our table and the waiter filled our glasses with it. Dean raised his glass and I raised mine.

"To us and whatever the future holds for us," he chuckled.
"I'll drink to that," I giggled and took a sip from my drink.

The night went by really fast. We had an amazing dinner with steak and fries, a salad and a deliciohs chocolate lava cake with strawberries and raspberries for desser. We left the restaurant at 9 PM and we went back to the car. We got in and Dean drove back.
I rested my head against the window and replayed the entire night. There was traffic so the journey back home lasted longer than usual. At 10:30 pm Dean drove into my street and stopped the car infront of the house. We got out and we walked towards the front door.

"I had a really great time, tonight, Dean," I said and stopped when we got to the front door. I turned to him and smiled.

"Me too, Ciara. It was amazing. I hope we can do it again, soon," he said and I saw a sparkle in his eyes. He came closer and cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back. I pulled away after a while completely out of breath.

"I'll see you soon, princess," he kissed my forehead and got back in his car. I waved at him as he drove away.

I went inside with a massive grin and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I didn't bother to change into my pjs. I waa too tired. I instantly fell asleep replaying this entire night.