Ummmm.. Hai

(Alex's P.O.V)

There isn't anyone in here! That's some poop! I guess we wait now in the semi-circle of chairs, facing the mini stage type thing. Nicole and I wordlessly took our spots next to each other, too nervous to speak. My mind went crazy, noticing every single crack in the ceiling, looking outside at the clouds, tapping my foot, rubbing the stump of my right arm, even taking out my ponytail and trying to put it back in. Momentary brain fart, forgot I only had one arm and I need to have Nicole put my shoulder length hair into a sort of high ponytail.

I finally break the ice; "Ugh, Nicole, it's been 3 hours!! Where did they go???" I whine.

"Alex, it's only been 5 minutes!" Nicole tells me, giggling.

"Oh, uh, I totally knew that." I say matter-o-factly.

"Yeah, mmhmm, ok, keep telling yourself that." She mumbles while bringing out her new book from her HUUGE book-bag, something called Harry Potter, I think. She'a been reading it for days, must be good, though this girlie doesn't read! Boom.

After 5 bazillion boring years passed, actually more like 3 minutes, I heard the door behind the stage type thing open and close, and a lot of people, at least it sounded like it, came into the backstage area. By this time, there were 12 other girls sitting in the semi-circle with me and Nicole. Not a very good chance of me getting picked. I wonder how many they're adopting. Hopefully 2, because I know for a fact that they'll love Nicole. Dang my semi-shyness, I'm not ever going to get picked!

There was 9 chairs brought out onto the stage, putting 5 chairs on the right and 4 on the left. Plus, there was the speaker podium right smack dab in the model. Omygosh, this is going to drive my ADD crazy!!! Everything must be symmetrical!! Oh well. I wonder if its going to be boys and girls, or just a group of boys or just a group of girls. I wonder why 9 people are adopting a kid, hopefully kids, all together. Guess its none of my beeswax.

The speaker walks out into the stage and goes straight for the podium; me and Nicole look at each other and nearly died from happiness. This is the day. The day one of us might get adopted.

After the dude went to the podium, the other 9 people trail out behind him, out into the stage, and took their seats. What the. They're all teenagers!!! Maybe all around 18 or 19 years old! At the very most 21! What the hell. These guys are all my age... ish. If this is a prank I swear I will do something bad, of some sort, I don't know what, I'll think of it later. Too lazy.

"Hello everyone. May I have your attention please?" The speaker guy up on the podium asks. The room got very quiet very quickly. "Thank you, my name is Taylor, and I'll be explaining why you're here today. These 9 kids need to be shown how to be responsible. We are also just adopting one kid."

Me and Nicole shoot each other a sad face because of the last statement. I really thought that they were adopting 2 kids. Tear!

One of the girls in the audience raises her hand and the guy named Taylor called on her.

"Yes sir, does that mean... that we're just being used for punishments?" The girl asks with a quivering voice.

"No, no, no, no! The boys have actually been wanting to adopt A boy or girl, and so we decided that we would let them, as long as they were able to show that they could take care of them. The boys will also just be like more of your friends, which means they are not the main guardian, which is me. So technically, I'll be your dad!" Taylor replies with a satisfied smile, "Does that answer your question, young lady?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir." She replies, content with the answer she had gotten.

"Oh enough of this 'sir' business, call me Taylor." Taylor says, dismissing the 'sir' title he was called.

"Oh, ok, thank you Taylor, then." She smiles up at him.

'No problemo!" Taylor replies, a smile playing upon his face. "Lets get on to business! The boys will now come up and introduce themselves to you."

The first boy who came up was wearing a BUDDER!!!! T-Shirt and jeans. Some weird fashion sense. He had curly hair and a slight beard.

"HI EVERYONE," He yells into the microphone, blasting everyone's ears off and making all the girls in the crowd giggle. "My name's Adam!"

Everyone else did something similar to what Adam did, making the girls laugh. These people should be comedians! Their names were: Dakota, Adam (duh), Ian, Mitch, Ty, Jason, Jordan, Quentin, and apparently there's this one guy who goes by the name 'Fluffy.' I like him, he's weird. But the one kid who stuck out most to me is the guy named Jason. He is 18 years old, which is 1 year older then me, and was the cutest guy ever. He has longish hair covered by a backwards hat, skinny jeans, and a blue V-Neck on. His eyes are the lightest blue and he seems so sweet. His last name is Parks.

I glance over at Nicole and she's making googly-eyes at the dude named Dakota, I do have to admit, he seriously has the coolest voice ever, sounded like Kermit the Frog, in fact!

A/N

I hope y'all like it! If you guyz are confused on who is who I'll put a list down below this after I finish rambling:) I already have 15 reads!!! Awesome, thanks guyz! Anywho, please let me know if you'd like me to add any Youtubers in, or just how I can make this story better.

•~List 'O Names~•

Adam~ SkyDoesMinecraft.

Ty/Tyler ~ Deadlox

Jordan ~ CaptainSparklez

Fluffy ~ JeromeASF

Mitch ~ BajanCanadian

Ian ~ SSundee

Quentin ~ HuskyMUDKIPZ

Jason ~ MinecraftUniverse

Dakota ~ KermitPlaysMinecraft

Taylor ~ AntVenom (sorry if he doesn't act like he does irl, because I don't usually watch his videos.)

I also forgot if I had updated yesterday or the day before yesterday so imma updating just incase!

Bye guyz!