Plot Twist!!! *EVIL CACKLE*

(Alex’s P.O.V a few weeks later.)

I shiver, wrapped up in a thin blanket, sitting on the side of the ambulance. It was actually a very warm summer’s night, unfitting for what has just happened.

*FlashBack*

“NO,” I screamed at the group of boys surrounding me, “I DO NOT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER!!”

“WELL YOU SURE AS HELL SEEM LIKE IT!!!! JUST FREAKIN’ TELL US WHATS WRONG.” Taylor yells back at me.

I flinch a little bit; I hate people yelling at me, it almost brings back a physical pain. “NO.”

“SHUT UP TAYLOR!” Jason screams at Taylor, “Why won’t you let us help you?” He asks me quietly, turning around and facing me.

“Because then you won’t…” I start to say, but was cut off by Adam running into the kitchen and very quickly running back out. Surely his cooking can’t be that bad that the smell is suffocating him.

“THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!!!” Adam screams at the top of his lungs, starting to full on panicking.

“Adam, stop joking around.” Jordan says crossly, “Now isn’t the time for jokes!”

“I’M NOT JOKING DUDE.” Adam yells in panic, “LOOK!” He says, pointing his finger at the kitchen, where the orange flames were starting to run to the living room.

“EVERYONE RUN TO THE FRONT DOOR. NOW!” Taylor orders, herding everyone to the front door.

Everyone ran out as fast as lightning and just sort of stands there, watching in pure shock at the beautiful house they had just bought.

This is my entire fault. If I had just told them then that huge argument wouldn’t have happened and Adam would’ve still been in the kitchen, keeping an eye on the cooking. This is all my fault.

And in that moment, of me standing there, I vowed to never again speak. Never again. Because, if some words could almost kill someone by fire, then, what could happen if I try to speak more?

I am mute. For I deserve this.

I felt a single tear fall, and I was wrapped out in someone’s arms. Everything seemed like it was happening from very far away. Everything was muffled. I hear someone call out “Call 911!” and, “Is everyone here?” and the last thing I hear is, “She’s gonna pass out!”

(Jason’s P.O.V in the flashback)

I watched quietly, watching our house burn down in flames. The fire truck wouldn’t be here for a while, since we literally lived out in the middle of no-where. At least everyone was safe. That’s what counts.

I glance over at Alex; she seemed so broken, so shattered. I ran over to her, as I saw her knees buckle. “She’s gonna pass out!” I cry out.

I sank to the ground with her in my arms, holding her tight.

How could you do this to her? I scolded myself, if you loved her enough, you would’ve protected her through this.

When the fire trucks and ambulances finally came, it was too late. The most they could do was simply stop the fire from spreading too far into the woods.

“I’m sorry for the loss of your house, call your bankers, and they’ll be able to help you,” I dimly heard the fire-fighter say to Taylor before I passed out as well, along with almost all of the other boys, except for Adam. Poor Adam, first Dawn, now this. He isn’t having a fun year, is he?

*End of Flashback*

(Alex’s P.O.V)

Now, I’m mute. Now, I won’t be able to screw anything else up. 

A/N 

*Evil laughter* *coughs* anywho, um, so yeah... PLOT TWIST 

Hope y'all like it

Stay strong, mai Warriorz <3